Reply Site dropping people out

NOTE: You are posting the message as a 'Guest', you can not edit the message or delete it
Please Log in or Register to skip this step.

your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.

X

Topic History of: Site dropping people out

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)

• HawkErrant
6 years 11 months ago

Me, too, but sometimes I have to do RCB specific formatting for tables in the page itself, and I lose that if it bounces me.

• Kong
6 years 11 months ago

So I just copy everything before hitting submit. Then when I get bounced, I paste it in and only have to remember the Subject line.

It was very frustrating, but now that I do that as a matter of routine.

• HawkErrant
6 years 11 months ago

Dave, we've been getting complaints about people trying to input a post, only to have the site tell them they need to log in and the text is lost. I've had it happen to me, and I, like the others who have experienced the phenomenon, have taken to writing longer or more complex posts in a word processor and then copying the text onto the board for final formatting before actually posting it.

Can still be frustrating, though. For example, last night I had pasted text in and proceeded to edit the formatting, plus add a couple of sentences. When I was done and clicked "Submit", I was told I needed to log in and I had lost all the final editing. Luckily I had the WP text to use so it only required minimal editing again, but it was, as you can imagine, a pain to have to deal with it.

Help, please, and TIA.