Message from Dave..... Moderator Approval

Don't panic if your post doesn't appear immediately.

× Politics & News

Still moderated, but the rules are more relaxed. Enter at your own risk!

SNL: The Bubble

More
7 years 5 months ago #9723 by Allen
I'm very sorry Murphyslaw for making this comment about you:

Murphyslaw can't either, but she has heard enough of Rachel Maddow's "opinion" to believe everything she hears from Rachel. (Unbelievable!)

It was rude and uncalled for. I will try to be more civil in the future.

"When you open your heart to patriotism, there is no room for prejudice." President Trump

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 4 months ago #9726 by kslib72
What a pretty dress you have on Mrs. Cleaver....I think I shall give you a nickname...Edith Haskell!
Calm down Kong...it's a joke.

More
7 years 4 months ago #9727 by murphyslaw
Apology accepted, Allen.

However, just to be clear, my problem with your post was about your talking behind my back, so to speak, instead of directing the comments to me personally. I believe making untrue, or unproven, statements about someone is what actually constitutes slander.

More
7 years 4 months ago #9736 by Allen
Okay, I will respond directly to you from now and won't talk about you to someone else. I don't like that when I see two people ridiculing me on the board and I should know better not to do the same.

I also agree making untrue, or unproven, statements about someone is what actually constitutes slander. I have been slandered on this public board and I would never do that to anyone here. I repeated what you actually said on this board many times about Rachel, so that is not slander. I haven't researched him because I watched the Rachel Maddow show when she reported on his background. (Transcript 11/14/20160)

"When you open your heart to patriotism, there is no room for prejudice." President Trump

• boulderhawk
  • boulderhawk's Avatar Topic Author
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
More
7 years 4 months ago #9740 by boulderhawk
You've been ridiculed, directly & indirectly, many times by the leftists on this board, Allen. You don't owe anyone an apology.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Allen

• boulderhawk
  • boulderhawk's Avatar Topic Author
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
More
7 years 4 months ago #9741 by boulderhawk
After 44 responses on this thread, except for Allen, no one has told me what they thought of the SNL skit. Did you think that it accurately portrayed liberals? I would especially like to hear from Kong on this, since he resides in the middle of the ideological spectrum.

More
7 years 4 months ago #9755 by DocBlues
Maybe the lack of responses is, itself, a response?