Message from Dave..... Moderator Approval

Don't panic if your post doesn't appear immediately.

× Politics & News

Still moderated, but the rules are more relaxed. Enter at your own risk!

Wonderful Wonderful Speeches

• kslib72
  • kslib72's Avatar Topic Author
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
More
7 years 8 months ago #8498 by kslib72
Biden, Bloomberg, Kaine and of course President Obama! Just amazing.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Share this page:

More
7 years 8 months ago #8499 by DocBlues
They truly were great speeches. VP Biden brought the house down! Man, I'm going to miss President Obama - a man of great intelligence, strength and dignity.

• kslib72
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
More
7 years 8 months ago #8500 by kslib72
I will miss him too.

More
7 years 8 months ago #8504 by murphyslaw
I like Hillary, what she has to say, and how she continues to rise above the harsh, hateful criticism.

However, I agree with the MSNBC crew that it's unlikely we'll ever have another President like Barack Obama.

Add my name to those who will miss him.

More
7 years 8 months ago #8511 by boulderhawk
Murphy wrote, "However, I agree with the MSNBC crew that it's unlikely we'll ever have another President like Barack Obama." I sure hope that you are right.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Allen

More
7 years 8 months ago - 7 years 8 months ago #8512 by murphyslaw
Given the fact that he was maligned and treated shamefully by the Republicans before he even entered the Oval Office and throughout his two terms, I would hope no other President would be subjected to such abuse, not to mention disrespect.

Therefore, I almost could hope I'm right, too.

Unfortunately, if Hillary becomes President, the abuse Barack Obama endured may pale in comparison.
Last Edit: 7 years 8 months ago by murphyslaw. Reason: Needed more clarification.

More
7 years 8 months ago #8513 by boulderhawk
Hopefully she will never be compared to Hitler.

More
7 years 8 months ago #8515 by Allen
Oh my, you really do wear blinders. Every Republican president has endured ridicule and disrespect from the liberals and their media. Look how Doc still talks about Reagan and Bush. You just see and hear what you want. Obama was treated as royalty by the liberal media. The Republican congress did NOTHING to stop him and his liberal agenda. What did they accomplish even with the majority? I don't think you can say they abused him. That is simply not true. If you are referring to verbal abuse, then Obama is guilty of abuse to the Republicans.

"When you open your heart to patriotism, there is no room for prejudice." President Trump

More
7 years 8 months ago #8516 by Allen
Or called a murderer. Oh wait....that does fit her. Never mind.

"When you open your heart to patriotism, there is no room for prejudice." President Trump

More
7 years 8 months ago #8517 by DocBlues
A murderer? Really? Who did she murder? When was she indicted for murder? When was she convicted? Your willfull ignorance is mind numbing.
The following user(s) said Thank You: murphyslaw

More
7 years 8 months ago #8518 by DocBlues
But your stock portfolio LOVES Obama!

More
7 years 8 months ago #8520 by Allen
Listening to Killary dish out harsh, hateful criticism. Waiting for her to take the "high" road as Michelle promised on Monday.

More
7 years 8 months ago #8522 by murphyslaw
Not being a duplicate of Donald Trump, she never will be.

More
7 years 8 months ago #8524 by murphyslaw
You throw out these outlandish rants with not a shred of proof or sources to back them up. Making fun of her looks is one thing, but continuing to call her "Killary" is another, unless you can prove she is the murderer you accuse her of being. Telling the same lie over and over, hmm. Who was it who used that tactic to sway the masses? Oh, well, the answer will come to me.

Have you read Michael Moore's book, "Dude Where's My Country?" He lists sources for every thing he reveals about George W. and his staff. Rachel Maddow's book, "Drift" also cited sources proving everything she wrote about him. (And Ronald Reagan.) If ever a President deserved to be ridiculed and disrespected, it was the W, yet the American people--and Congress--bought the fear he preached and he was elected to two terms.

The far right has tried for many, many years to take down Hillary Clinton, but whaddyaknow, she's still here and now is running for President of the United States!

More
7 years 8 months ago #8525 by DocBlues
They have no ideas. They have no real leaders. They have a buffoon for a candidate. All they can do is lie and try to play to people's fear. They have an incredible aversion to facts.
The following user(s) said Thank You: murphyslaw

• kslib72
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
More
7 years 8 months ago #8526 by kslib72
Tell me Allen when did ANY president have the leaders of congress declare that they would block EVERYTHING that he wanted? EVER! Tell me the last time a FOTUS was referred to as a baby mama or compared to an ape? Tell me Allen when was the last time that members of congress called for the POTUS to be hung? When was the last time dems used racist terms to campaign against a candidate? NEVER. So you can stop with the whining bs you spew about "well all they all do it" nonsense. They don't ALL do it.
The following user(s) said Thank You: DocBlues

• kslib72
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
More
7 years 8 months ago #8527 by kslib72
So do you refer to Bush as Killer? After all over 60 people were killed in embassy attacks under his administration. How about the republican congressional members that voted NO for funds to enhance security in Benghazi? Better yet they cut them by 31 million! Talk about being a hypocrite.
The following user(s) said Thank You: DocBlues

More
7 years 8 months ago #8529 by murphyslaw
Well done, Kslib!

It would be refreshing if Allen's comments would--or could--be proven. It's easy to make vicious claims of "killer" and "liar" here, but without proof, outside this cyberworld they would be deemed slanderous.

More
7 years 8 months ago #8532 by Allen
Have you forgotten calling George W. Bush a murderer? He was never tried, convicted or sent to jail. Looks like Killary won't be either.

More
7 years 8 months ago #8533 by Allen
Surely you jest, Murphyslaw. No proof? Have you ever used Google? Did you watch any of the Benghazi hearings? Never mind I forgot you don't want to hear the actual truth about your candidate. You let Rachel Maddow tell you everything you need to know.

Just a few.....