Message from Dave..... Moderator Approval

Don't panic if your post doesn't appear immediately.

× Politics & News

Still moderated, but the rules are more relaxed. Enter at your own risk!

Wonderful Wonderful Speeches

More
7 years 8 months ago #8534 by boulderhawk
That is a nice collection of tall tales, Allen. The Clintons are known for their ability to lie, especially Bill. The big difference between the two, is that Bill is a really nice guy behind the scenes and around ordinary people, and Hillary is a witch.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 8 months ago #8535 by Allen
It's mind numbing that some close a blind eye to the truth and suggest I am the one who is slanderous.

When the Duke and I went to Kennebunkport and surrounding area, there were numerous pictures of Bill and the Bushes. The Bushes reportedly are extremely nice people. I don't think they would welcome Bill into their home if he were not just as nice as them. I like Bill Clinton and think he was a good President. I just can't say the same about his wife.

"When you open your heart to patriotism, there is no room for prejudice." President Trump

More
7 years 8 months ago #8536 by boulderhawk
I recall the story about Barbara & H.W. going for a walk on a cold day, and how upset Barbara was that the SS agent wasn't wearing a hat in the cold. Then there's Jimmy Carter that never said a word to a SS agent that drove his presidential limo for several years, and was instructed to never greet the president, unless he was spoken to first, which never happened. Bill would get into lengthy discussions with hotel staffs, etc, and remember their stories years later if he saw them again.

The SS didn't like Hillary at all. They didn't like Nancy Reagan very well. They didn't like Al Gore. The loved RR. They idolized Laura Bush. They weren't too keen on the Bush twins.

If I have people protecting me, that are instructed to take a bullet for me, I sure would want to be on their good side.

More
7 years 8 months ago #8538 by murphyslaw
I don't know anything about Goople. Oh sorry, you said Google? Never heard of it.

Whenever I want information, I communicate with my LSN (Lying, Stupid Neighbor) by two cups and a string. Since he often has declared that only "qu***s" go to KU, it is obvious that everything he tells me is complete fiction, so whatever he says, I believe the opposite.

This system has worked very well for me, so there is no reason to change. You use your Goodle, er, Gloople, er, Google, and I'll continue with my trusty Dixies and twine. Very effective.

Oh, and who in the world is Raquel Madbow?

More
7 years 8 months ago #8539 by DocBlues
Don't you mean the 7 hearings? Hearings led by republicans that found her BLAMELESS for the deaths in Benghazi. The military has repeatedly said that there was NO "stand down" order given. If you want to assign blame for this tragedy, how about the republican Congress that has repeatedly cut funding for embassy security. What I have stated here are FACTS. Your "Killary" NONSENSE has no basis in reality and is simply a manifestation of you hatred for our next POTUS.

Google? Google is only as good as the sources it generates. Some of those sources are misleading, while others are complete fabrications.

More
7 years 8 months ago #8540 by DocBlues
Of what relevance is this gossip to this thread? I'm guessing that your hero Dick Morris is your source.

More
7 years 8 months ago #8541 by DocBlues
Pretty much all Allen posts here are "tall tales."

More
7 years 8 months ago #8542 by boulderhawk
I was replying to Allen's comments about the elder Bushes & Bill Clinton. I should have run it past you first by PM. When will I learn?

My main sources were from the book--In the President's Secret Service and a series of Arkansas trooper articles from the 90s. Other things that I have read and heard seem to support those sources. Author David Brock has become a liberal, and now thinks the troopers were exaggerating. Even so, they portrayed Bill Clinton as a nice guy, though far from a faithful husband.

The way politicians, and other famous people, treat others behind the scenes is important to me. I definitely had a better feeling about Bill Clinton after reading the SS book and from the way he has treated H.W. Bush. I've heard some hearsay that Ted Cruz isn't a very nice person. I'm not sure if that is true, but if it is, it would have bothered me if he was our candidate. I would still vote for him, for ideological reasons, but it would bother me.

More
7 years 8 months ago #8543 by Allen
I'm not going to recite all the facts of the Benghazi hearings. Obviously, you didn't watch much of the hearings. What stood out to me was Killary's lies. The night of the attack, she told her family it was a terrorist attack but lied to the families of the fallen heroes and said it was because of a video. I am not pleased with the Republicans. They did nothing. They fought for nothing. They did not challenge Obama. They are no different than Harry Reid and the Democrats who refused to vote on anything.

I chose Google since I find it leans very left. I usually use Bing. I enjoy the beautiful pictures each day.

How could you possibly know what my emotions are? Hatred for Killary? Nah, she's a joke. She is a lying politician who will do or say anything to get elected. If you don't want to believe the sources on Google, will you believe the actual words from Killary's mouth? I don't expect you to actually watch this, but I will provide anyway. I don't appreciate suggestions that I have no facts to back up my words.

In her OWN words

"When you open your heart to patriotism, there is no room for prejudice." President Trump

More
7 years 8 months ago #8549 by DocBlues
You care about how politicians treat people? I guess you must not like the Donald at all then. He's a man who publicly mocks disabled people. He mocks John McCain, a war hero, for being captured. He encourages his supporters to assault protestors. He wants to hit speakers at the DNC and make their heads spin. He insults the Muslim parents of a military hero killed defending our country. The list goes on. And this is the way he PUBLICLY treats people. What do you think of that? This is all a matter of public record. These are not tales told by disgruntled cops or secret service agents out to make a buck. I've said it once and I'll continue to say it: Drumpf is a vile, boorish man. He is unfit and unqualified to be POTUS.

More
7 years 8 months ago #8551 by boulderhawk
Trump does react quickly and too often poorly to personal attacks, and I don't like it. As you know he was far from my first choice as my party's candidate. I've heard he is a nice guy behind the scenes. Let's face it, both of our candidates are heavily flawed. We will vote for the one that comes closest to fitting our ideology. Hillary is a more moderate, corrupter, wickeder version of BHO, and I'm willing to take a chance on the Donald to reverse the downward spiral that our country is currently on. I think that you approve of the direction that our country is headed, so of course, you will vote for Hillary. And as I've said before, for me party trumps candidate, so I will always vote Republican, unless our candidate is someone like David Duke.

• kslib72
  • kslib72's Avatar Topic Author
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
More
7 years 8 months ago #8553 by kslib72
I just love how "you've heard" that Trump is nice.
You certainly made it clear the differences between you and me....Party first for you. Humanity and Country for me.

More
7 years 8 months ago #8555 by boulderhawk
Good for you. Since you vote for the candidate rather than the party, when was the last time you voted for a Republican for president? When was the last time that you didn't vote for a Democrat for president?

• kslib72
  • kslib72's Avatar Topic Author
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
More
7 years 8 months ago #8558 by kslib72
Never. My choices have been awful. I at one time would have voted for McCain, then he flipped on most issues and brought that ...geez can't really say the word I want, Palin into the picture. I have voted for several republicans in state and local elections. Then the teabaggers crawled out of the ground and decent republicans went away.

More
7 years 8 months ago #8563 by boulderhawk
kslib wrote: " just love how "you've heard" that Trump is nice."

Below is one of the places where I heard or actually read about Trump behind the scenes. Also, I have a friend whose cousin used to be high-up in the Trump organization. He has shared some stories about Trump with me. Trump appears to be a unique but good person to work for.

townhall.com/columnists/lizcrokin/2016/0...unthinkable-n2190160