Message from Dave..... Moderator Approval

Don't panic if your post doesn't appear immediately.

× Rock Chalk Talk: Basketball

Anything pertaining to basketball: college, pro, HS, recruiting, TV coverage

Let the healing begin.

More
8 years 1 month ago #7796 by Riverhawk
No worries...love Oddball, and you know I hope KU wins the next two to get to 5. But except for one glorious year, in the last 28? years, there always seems to be a banana peel to step on in the postseason. Heck, I'm still upset about 1966! won't bother to mention all the others.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• konza63
  • c'85 Towering toward the Blue
More
8 years 1 month ago #7798 by konza63
Trying to keep the faith, River...though sometimes it's super hard. (You can probably tell that by my yin-yang yo-yo'ing banter ever since the tourney crashed to an end for us. I don't really know where the "H" I stand on anything now...)

Hoping 2017 brings some clarity. And the regional is in KC (Sprint Center) next year. But then again, with our roster presently having been blown to smithereens, I don't know that we can bank on that being much of a cause for celebration, either.

“With kindest regards to Dr. Forrest C. Allen, the father of basketball coaching, from the father of the game.”

1936 inscription on the portrait of Dr. Naismith, displayed above Phog Allen's office desk at KU.

More
8 years 1 month ago #7802 by porthawk
Love this line, Konza! Perfect description!

Nova didn't just dodge a bullet--they caught it in their teeth and spit it back out with authority. Gotta hand it to them.

The following user(s) said Thank You: konza63