Message from Dave..... Moderator Approval

Don't panic if your post doesn't appear immediately.

× Politics & News

Still moderated, but the rules are more relaxed. Enter at your own risk!

One more time. Maybe....

• murphyslaw
  • murphyslaw's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
3 years 3 months ago #26102 by murphyslaw
Along with the new year, we are bombarded by the best and the worst of the previous one, an eventful one for sure. The 24-hour reporting caused me to think of the best and worst of my life.

Naturally, the births of my children come first in the best category, and there are other events which are memorable. But speaking of an entire life of loving America, ever since learning about Kansas in high school and its prominence in our nation, nothing has been more important to me than the election of a decent human being to the presidency.

As to the worst I have witnessed, encountered, survived, etc., it has to be the last four years of incompetency, idiocy, cruelty, and blatant racism in the oval office endorsed by those who have sold their souls.

Yes, this is an editorial, but comments are welcome nevertheless.
The following user(s) said Thank You: HawkErrant, DocBlues

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.