Message from Dave..... Moderator Approval

Don't panic if your post doesn't appear immediately.

× Politics & News

Still moderated, but the rules are more relaxed. Enter at your own risk!

Cautiously optimistic,

• murphyslaw
  • murphyslaw's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
3 years 7 months ago #25705 by murphyslaw
but I've been wondering who might be Secretary of State if Biden wins the election. My choice would be Elizabeth Warren because of her experience, knowledge, and energy. Conservative sites say she is the enemy of big government so wouldn't do a good job. As I recall, the majority of Hillary's work was done abroad. Feel free to correct me.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Share this page:

• HawkErrant
  • b82, g84 Lift the chorus...
More
3 years 7 months ago #25708 by HawkErrant
I'd rather not see Biden pick any D or I Senate members for his Cabinet. I'm sure there are other experienced people who could admirably perform the roles. And they don't have to be Dems, they just have to be talented, good people who buy into rebuilding the USA after the Trumpster fire.

"Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the earth all one's lifetime." - Mark Twain "Innocents Abroad"
The following user(s) said Thank You: murphyslaw

• murphyslaw
  • murphyslaw's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
3 years 7 months ago #25714 by murphyslaw
Good point, Sir Hawk. I hadn't thought of the fact that President Obama chose the best people for his cabinet; not necessarily D's.