Message from Dave..... Moderator Approval

Don't panic if your post doesn't appear immediately.

× Politics & News

Still moderated, but the rules are more relaxed. Enter at your own risk!

Fox "News"

• DocBlues
  • DocBlues's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
6 years 8 months ago #13988 by DocBlues
While we've all been occupied with the moronic antics of Der Groppenfurher and his minions, noteworthy things have been happening over at Faux Noise. Anchor Eric Bolling has been suspended for sending unsolicited photos of his genitals to female co-workers. Bolling joins Roger Ailes and Bill O'Reilly in Faux's pervert pantheon. In addition, MSNBC has replaced Faux as the most watched cable news network in the country and Rachel Maddow is now the most watched cable news anchor. I have to admit to taking guilty pleasure in these developments. B)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Share this page:

More
6 years 8 months ago #13989 by murphyslaw
I'm with you, Doc. Don't you love Karma?

Congrats to Rachel!

More
6 years 8 months ago #13994 by Allen
I totally agree with you Doc! Fox "News" deserves this. Those moronic liberal brothers who took over for Murdock ran Fox News into the ground. There used to be ONE major conservative news outlet. Now there are ZERO. Way to go Fox owners. They will just fade into oblivion as just another liberal news outlet with the competition of CBS, ABC, NBC, MSNBC, NPR, CNN, etc. etc. etc.

I'm enjoying it too, Doc. Not many can take a successful business and ruin it.

Firing Bill on bogus charges was the dumbest move. His 13 years running as the Number #1 Cable News Show was impressive. Time will tell if Rachel can achieve that same goal. Good luck to her.

I rarely watch any "news" (aka.....the "opinions" of a bunch of Trump haters).

He's still my President....and yours. :)

"When you open your heart to patriotism, there is no room for prejudice." President Trump

• DocBlues
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
6 years 8 months ago #13998 by DocBlues
Wrong, Allen. Not my president. Not now. NOT EVER. You're saying it doesn't make it so. Billo was guilty as hell. Good riddance.

More
6 years 8 months ago #14002 by murphyslaw
Ditto on everything you said, Doc.

More
6 years 8 months ago #14004 by Allen
This time I am 100% RIGHT! If you are a U.S. Citizen (I'm assuming here as I don't know for sure), Donald J. Trump is YOUR president. He was elected and sworn in. Like him, or not. He is the President of the United States of America for at least 3 1/2 more years.

You don't know that Bill was guilty. You are once again assuming you know, when in reality you don't. You are not privy to all the facts in this case. Bill Clinton was guilty of much more than Bill O'Reilly. Where were you then? (and still)

"When you open your heart to patriotism, there is no room for prejudice." President Trump

More
6 years 8 months ago #14005 by Allen
And ditto to you too Miss Murphyslaw:

This time I am 100% RIGHT! If you are a U.S. Citizen (I'm assuming here as I don't know for sure), Donald J. Trump is YOUR president. He was elected and sworn in. Like him, or not. He is the President of the United States of America for at least 3 1/2 more years.

More
6 years 8 months ago #14009 by murphyslaw
First of all, you don't know that I am a "miss." You are once again assuming you know, when in reality you don't. You are not privy to details of my life. It's, "Ms" to you, Allen.

As to your being %100 right, baloney. I am sure there were thousands of intelligent, discerning Germans who refused to call Hitler their Fuhrer, the difference being they had to swear fealty to him in public. Thank heavens this is America and we can legally and publicly refuse to acknowledge as President someone such as the creature now in the Oval Office.

I truly admire all persons, no matter their party, who will not accept Der Gropenfuhrer as their president.

• DocBlues
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
6 years 8 months ago #14011 by DocBlues
You beat me to it, Murph. Some people just don't get it.

More
6 years 8 months ago #14013 by murphyslaw
Well, that's a first, Doc!

Re your second comment, do you think "they" ever will get it? Doesn't look too promising, right?

• HawkErrant
  • b82, g84 Lift the chorus...
More
6 years 6 months ago #14109 by HawkErrant

murphyslaw wrote: Well, that's a first, Doc!

Re your second comment, do you think "they" ever will get it? Doesn't look too promising, right?

BLUF: No.

These are the same people who refused to accept Obama (who actually won the real vote as well as the rigged vote -- TWICE) as POTUS and cried when some of the less kind Obama supporters told them to "suck it up, get over it, we won."

The Republican Congress -- and many other right wing nut jobs -- never did with BHO.

No one can tell We The People to do any less than protest The F**** Idiot in office )aka Trumplethinskin) when he is an actual "real and present danger" in the Oval Office.

But the RWNJs don't get it.

So, bottom line: No.

"Suppose you were a member of Congress. And suppose you were an idiot... but I repeat myself." -- Mark Twain

"Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the earth all one's lifetime." - Mark Twain "Innocents Abroad"

More
6 years 6 months ago #14111 by murphyslaw
Good points, Sir Hawk. Glad you posted!

More
4 years 4 months ago #24025 by boulderhawk
It appears that Fox News has bounced back.

From Drudge:

CABLE NEWS RACE
WEDS DEC 11 2019

FOXNEWS HANNITY 4,154,000
FOXNEWS TUCKER 4,060,000
FOXNEWS LAURA 3,468,000
FOXNEWS THE FIVE 3,437,000
FOXNEWS BAIER 2,957,000
MSNBC MADDOW 2,794,000
MSNBC O'DONNELL 2,285,000
CNN 8PM 1,458,000

• DocBlues
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
4 years 4 months ago #24029 by DocBlues
Drudge? Jajajajajajajaj!

More
4 years 4 months ago #24036 by boulderhawk
Fox News Ends 2019 With Biggest Prime Time Ratings Ever

www.forbes.com/sites/markjoyella/2019/12...s-ever/#7ba9379e3347

From the Forbes article:

Fox News had its highest-rated year in prime time in the network’s 23-year history, with a total average audience of 2.5 million viewers, according to ratings data compiled by Nielsen. “Once again, Fox News Channel’s team of leading journalists and opinion hosts have led the network to a record-breaking ratings year as the number one network in all of cable for the fourth consecutive year,”

More
4 years 4 months ago #24056 by murphyslaw
And your point is?

• DocBlues
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
4 years 3 months ago #24064 by DocBlues
I'm guessing he's trying to convince folks that Fox's popularity somehow makes in a legitimate news network instead of Dergropenfuhrer's propaganda machine. :)

More
4 years 3 months ago #24065 by boulderhawk
If you read the entire thread, you saw that you and Doc were quite happy about Fox News' , what turned out to be, temporary woes. Murphy even suggested that it was due to karma. Since Fox News bounced back quite rapidly in the ratings with their revamped prime-time lineup, I wonder if this is because of karma too, or does karma only benefit the left?

More
4 years 3 months ago #24066 by murphyslaw
Positive Karma benefits only the left. Negative Karma is what the conservatives get. I though that was common knowledge. :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: boulderhawk