Message from Dave..... Moderator Approval

Don't panic if your post doesn't appear immediately.

× Politics & News

Still moderated, but the rules are more relaxed. Enter at your own risk!

Dishonest Media and (some) Celebrities

• Allen
  • Allen's Avatar Topic Author
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
More
7 years 3 months ago #10372 by Allen
This video shows the actual happenings....He wasn't mocking any condition. He was mocking a "groveling" reporter under pressure to backtrack.

https://www.catholics4trump.com/the-true-story-donald-trump-did-not-mock-a-reporters-disability/

Blind ignorance. They try so hard to push their narrow-minded narrative. Anyone with an open mind knows deep down that President-elect Trump did NOT mock a disabled reporter. Anyone who has been paying attention knows that Donald Trump mocks everyone,. Do I like it? NO. He has been flailing his arms like that for years. Leave it to the dishonest media to change the narrative. Leave it to the sad little snowflake celebrities to tell the rest of us we aren't as smart as they are.

"When you open your heart to patriotism, there is no room for prejudice." President Trump

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Share this page:

More
7 years 3 months ago #10375 by murphyslaw
Putting it nicely so as not to get kicked off the board, hopefully, I see your post as absolute claptrap.

I saw the video the day he made the mocking voice and gestures. I followed the story on several different media sources. Only the most far out right-wing fanatic--Kellyanne Conway, i.e.,-- would spin it as you did.

• Allen
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
More
7 years 3 months ago #10377 by Allen
So......you didn't watch he video. The disabled reporter doesn't flap his arms like Trump does. Trump makes those flopping hand gestures about Senator Cruz, Generals and others.

Go ahead and cling to the false narrative about our President making fun of a disabled reporter. But why did he do the same thing about Cruz and the Generals? Oh never mind. If you want to believe the worst in people, who am I to stop you?

"When you open your heart to patriotism, there is no room for prejudice." President Trump

More
7 years 3 months ago #10378 by murphyslaw
!. Error! He is NOT "our" president. He is yours. Welcome to him.

2. So you think making fun of a disabled reporter is the same as making fun of Cruz, generals, and others? Are you saying he doesn't discriminate?

3. Some people's actions and words make it very, very easy to believe the worst about them.

• Allen
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
More
7 years 3 months ago #10384 by Allen
1. Are you an American? Do you live in one of the 50 United States of America? Do you support the stars and stripes? do you consider Washington D.C. the National Capital? If so, Donald J. Trump IS your President! Saying he is not, won't change that. Say you don't like him, but respect the presidency. Is Partisanship more important to you than Patriotism?

2. I do not agree with making fun of ANYONE. I didn't appreciate Obama and Hillary making fun of me and millions of other conservatives either. Many of those they did make fun of are Women, Black, Hispanic, Asian and disabled! Do you condone their making fun of us? Or do you overlook that and brush it off since you agree with their ideology?

3. Like I said, continue to think the worst about people. If that gives you peace, then by all means, don't let me stop you.

More
7 years 3 months ago #10407 by murphyslaw
Best not to question whether or not I am an American, Allen, but to answer the question, I AM an American. That means I hold the next supposed head of our government to certain standards of character and morality no matter what. There is absolutely nothing about the creep's character/morality that deserves my respect. I would consider myself a poor excuse for an American if I supported or accepted the creep as my president. Is partisanship more important to you than human decency? Evidently it is.

Don't throw that comparison junk at me. It's what you always do, and it doesn't work with me. It's like wondering aloud why we fund the space program instead of using the money to feed and house the poor.

I base what I think about people by the way they present themselves. And by the way, you couldn't ever stop how I think whether it gives me peace or not.

• Allen
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
More
7 years 3 months ago #10420 by Allen
I am not questioning if you are an American, murphyslaw. I know you are and therefore, I was pointing out that Donald J. Trump IS the President of the United States of America. I didn't like Barack Obama's narcissism, arrogance, dividing our nation with racial issues and his resolve to only be President for those who adored him. But he is (soon to be was) the President of the United States of America. Therefore he was MY president.

You keep bringing up "human decency" but yet you offer no proof of President elect's lack of human decency. Did he make crude comments in private? Yes. Has he made fun of people who were very rude to him and his family? Yes. But he does a lot of kind and caring things that you will never know about as you won't take the time to even research that. (One of them was in the video I copied for you.)