Message from Dave..... Moderator Approval

Don't panic if your post doesn't appear immediately.

× Politics & News

Still moderated, but the rules are more relaxed. Enter at your own risk!

Fake news

• murphyslaw
  • murphyslaw's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
7 years 4 months ago #9971 by murphyslaw
This is getting more than ridiculous. What a shame that we now must have so many sources to refute the false news items.

On AM Joy, it was reported that many Republicans continue to believe the creep won the popular vote. There are many reputable sites which show Hillary won by a large margin, yet there are those who refuse to believe it, even a few Democrats.

Again, what historical figure became so powerful by repeating a lie so often that it became the truth? Give me time, I'll figure it out.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Share this page:

More
7 years 4 months ago #9975 by Allen
Do you remember when you did not appreciate me calling President Obama by his initials of BO? I stopped calling him that at your request. I think calling our President elect Trump "the creep" is not very respectful. At the very least we should be respectful of the highest office in the land and the person who sits in the Oval Office, whether we like them or not. But that's just my opinion.

It's ridiculous to say that Trump won the popular vote. It is equally ridiculous to say that when Putin released the embarrassing emails by the DNC that it caused people to vote for Trump instead of Hillary. Fake News! Ugh.

"When you open your heart to patriotism, there is no room for prejudice." President Trump

• murphyslaw
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
7 years 4 months ago #9976 by murphyslaw
Yes, I do remember that.

However, I will not stop calling the creep what he is: the creep. He has no redeeming qualities which would make me respect him or the office he will hold. He stands for everything I detest; therefore, I shall never accept him as my president. He does NOT represent me or my values.

Finally, I assume that those who support him also support his values, even those who did not vote for him.

More
7 years 4 months ago #9978 by Allen
I'm sure you can come up with one redeeming quality you admire in President elect Trump......how about the fact that he refuses to open the investigation against Hillary? Many questions there....Why did Loretta Lynch meet secretly with the wife of the accused before she made her decision? Why did Hillary destroy 30,000 emails after she was subpoenaed to save them? There are a lot of us who think Hillary should be treated the same as everyone else but she wasn't. Even IRS was given special treatment. Lois Lerner should not be receiving a hefty pension. Oh well.....I guess I should quit thinking that everyone is treated equally or fairly, cause it just is not true.

"When you open your heart to patriotism, there is no room for prejudice." President Trump

• murphyslaw
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
7 years 4 months ago #9980 by murphyslaw
No one knows why the creep didn't do as he promised regarding Hillary. I'm sure he had his own agenda.

Anyway, my comments were about his despiccable character, not what he didn't do regarding her.

My opinion of him stands, and it is borne out by his choices for his cabinet, his inciting riotous behavior at his rallies, his arrogance, and let's not forget, his comments about what he could do to women whenever he pleased. He was no pimply-faced teenager trying to impress his buddies when the recording was made of those comments. He was a grown man, physically at least. How anyone could support a person for president or even dog catcher who made such filthy statements is beyond me.

More
7 years 4 months ago #10003 by Freestate69
Assange has repeatedly denied that Russia was the source of his information. (speaking of Fake News)

"Be on your guard. There are older and fouler things than orcs in the deep places of the earth." - Gandalf on passing through Columbia, MO

• murphyslaw
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
7 years 4 months ago #10005 by murphyslaw
Just another reason why I can't get past the first 3 letters of his name.......