Message from Dave..... Moderator Approval

Don't panic if your post doesn't appear immediately.

× Politics & News

Still moderated, but the rules are more relaxed. Enter at your own risk!

Proud, finally,

• murphyslaw
  • murphyslaw's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
7 years 4 months ago #9729 by murphyslaw
that the government has done the right thing for Native Americans and even more importantly, for Mother Earth. We have broken so many promises and treaties through the years that it is about time we did something beneficial for the land on which we live.

I notice there is criticism from the right about "big government" and lack of concern for "our" energy needs. It seems that rerouting will result in a larger cost for the oil company. Well, not rerouting would result in a lifetime cost to human lives and safety.

Bless all the courageous supporters who braved many hardships to stand up for what is right. Water is life. Thank you to those who believed so strongly in those three words.
The following user(s) said Thank You: HawkErrant, rainyhawk

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.