Message from Dave..... Moderator Approval

Don't panic if your post doesn't appear immediately.

× Politics & News

Still moderated, but the rules are more relaxed. Enter at your own risk!

Congratulations,

• murphyslaw
  • murphyslaw's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
7 years 5 months ago #9660 by murphyslaw
Trump supporters! You have the man you wanted to be POTUS. You have a temperamental, childish egomaniac who has rarely, if ever, been told "no." You have someone who refuses security briefings, believing instead he knows better than the experts what information he needs, thereby risking the security of our country and the support of our allies. You have someone who is filling his cabinet with billionaires whose financial interests will be furthered just as his will be.

How proud you must be.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Share this page:

More
7 years 5 months ago #9671 by kslib72
This is going to be a total disaster. I will not feel sorry for anyone that voted for this man. Too bad if you lose everything that you care about. How amazingly stupid these people are. I know a few Trump dummies are beginning to whine about losing their medicare/SS/retirement/etc. I guess their hatred was more important than anything else.

• murphyslaw
  • murphyslaw's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
7 years 5 months ago #9677 by murphyslaw
The creep encouraged and generated this hatred, but I don't feel sorry for anyone who supported him, either. There were plenty of warning signs they chose to ignore. It's just a shame the rest of us have to pay for their mistakes as well.

It's getting scarier by the minute. (War with China, anyone?