Message from Dave..... Moderator Approval

Don't panic if your post doesn't appear immediately.

× Politics & News

Still moderated, but the rules are more relaxed. Enter at your own risk!

The "Alt-Right"

• DocBlues
  • DocBlues's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
7 years 5 months ago #9405 by DocBlues
I've been hearing a lot on the news recently about the "Alt-Right." Alt-Right? This seemingly benign moniker raises "sugarcoating" to a whole new level. The knuckle-draggers in this movement should be accurately labelled for who they are and what they stand for: they are Neo-Nazis and they stand for turning this country into a fascist state. If I was a member of the "non-Alt-Right," I would be doing everything I could to disavow and condemn these creeps. Perhaps not surprisingly, the POTUS-elect has remained relatively silent on this issue. We can probably thank Steve Bannon for that.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Share this page:

More
7 years 5 months ago #9409 by boulderhawk
The Donald has been pretty busy winning the nomination, the presidency, and now setting up his administration, without taking the time to chastise some crazies on the far-right. Did BHO ever criticize the loons from the Occupy Wall Street "grass root" movement?

• DocBlues
  • DocBlues's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
7 years 5 months ago - 7 years 5 months ago #9411 by DocBlues
Obama didn't install them in the WH as top advisers. Trump has time to get in a twitter rant against the cast of a Broadway musical, but doesn't have time to issue a statement disavowing fascists? Hmmm...I'd say his priorities are screwed up. Situation normal.
Last Edit: 7 years 5 months ago by DocBlues.

More
7 years 5 months ago #9412 by kslib72
He has time to complain to the press about showing his double chin! He knows full well what this movement is about. He's known since the day he accepted their endorsement.

More
7 years 5 months ago #9425 by Kong
he has. Multiple times. The guy is an idiot to be sure, but he has done exactly what you keep saying he hasn't

Visualize Whirled Peas