Message from Dave..... Moderator Approval

Don't panic if your post doesn't appear immediately.

× Politics & News

Still moderated, but the rules are more relaxed. Enter at your own risk!

Nate Silver

• boulderhawk
  • boulderhawk's Avatar Topic Author
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
More
7 years 4 months ago #9138 by boulderhawk
So much for all the Nate Silver hype. He missed big-time on the presidential election, and also on the control of the Senate.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Share this page:

More
7 years 4 months ago #9140 by DocBlues
Yep, he sure did. And so did just about every other pundit and prognosticator in the country. Never seen anything like it. For the first time in my life, I'm ashamed to be an American.

More
7 years 4 months ago #9141 by kslib72
Welcome to Russia. Lot's of horrible things are about to happen. I can only hope that those that voted for that monster are the first to lose everything they value or own.

More
7 years 4 months ago #9142 by Kong
not really ashamed so much as embarrassed. This was a horrid political cycle. Horrid

Visualize Whirled Peas

More
7 years 4 months ago #9195 by Allen
I'm not really all that surprised by the Trump win. As I said earlier, some were fearful to say they supported Trump. I said "no way" to a Trump yard sign that was offered to us. Did you see the video of the man who was violently assaulted because he exercised his Constitutional right to vote for Trump? Shameful.

I'm very sorry that you are ashamed to be an American just because the candidate you supported did not win. It is especially sad in light of the fact that just yesterday we honored all the men and women who gave their life and service for America and all those who still do. We are free because of their sacrifice. We are America because of their bravery. We are America no matter who leads our country. We have survived some really terrible presidents and we will survive Donald Trump too. We are America.

"When you open your heart to patriotism, there is no room for prejudice." President Trump
The following user(s) said Thank You: Rosie19

More
7 years 4 months ago #9232 by DocBlues
What does being embarrassed by our electorate's recent decision have to do with supporting our troops? For me, absolutely nothing. If you want to talk about someone who has publicly disrespected our servicemen and women you need look no further than the President-elect.