Message from Dave..... Moderator Approval

Don't panic if your post doesn't appear immediately.

× Politics & News

Still moderated, but the rules are more relaxed. Enter at your own risk!

To keep us interested?

• murphyslaw
  • murphyslaw's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
7 years 6 months ago #8996 by murphyslaw
Is this why, despite the overwhelming (seemingly) evidence to the contrary, the media keeps saying Trump could still win?
Is the media afraid we'll stop watching their programs, which are about 90% political reporting?

I'm sick of the endless conflicting reports. They don't keep me interested--they keep me stressed!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Share this page:

• HawkErrant
  • b82, g84 Lift the chorus...
More
7 years 5 months ago #9012 by HawkErrant

"Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the earth all one's lifetime." - Mark Twain "Innocents Abroad"

• HawkErrant
  • b82, g84 Lift the chorus...
More
7 years 5 months ago #9013 by HawkErrant
Enough is enough is too much!

If a Jayhawk and a tigger can be in lock step on something -- get 'er done, RNC & DNC!

A grateful nation will thank you.

www.change.org/p/democratic-national-com...ntial-election-cycle

"Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the earth all one's lifetime." - Mark Twain "Innocents Abroad"

• murphyslaw
  • murphyslaw's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
7 years 5 months ago #9015 by murphyslaw
It's too bad the media is drunk on politics. Plane crashes, amusement park deaths, murders and murderers, good deeds--all are reduced to the bottom line while commentators gleefully subject watchers to the latest scandal, hate mongering statements, etc. One bit of news gets repeated exposure in every news program whether its fact, fiction, rumor, or innuendo. You are correct: Enough IS enough!

I certainly support a shorter election cycle. Thanks for posting the petition!