Message from Dave..... Moderator Approval

Don't panic if your post doesn't appear immediately.

× Politics & News

Still moderated, but the rules are more relaxed. Enter at your own risk!

Attacking the messenger!

• murphyslaw
  • murphyslaw's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
7 years 6 months ago #8982 by murphyslaw
I would think that's the worst thing a candidate, for any office, could do! Trump's attacking the media is a suicidal move, in my opinion.

In the beginning of the Donald's run for the presidency, I thought the press pandered to him, including the Morning Joe crew. He certainly didn't lack for airtime then. Now the pendulum has swung.

Let's hope he keeps on with his current trend of blaming, complaining, and yes, whining. That tactic hurts only himself, and he can play the Poor Me card all he wants. It's just so alarming that he incites his followers to hateful words and deeds. That hurts America.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Share this page:

More
7 years 6 months ago #8985 by DocBlues
Don the Con knows that he will NOT be elected POTUS on November 8. Consequently, he's already trotting out his excuses for losing: the system is rigged, the media is out to get him, etc. My big concern is the threat of violence some of his supporters are already expressing. This country doesn't need any more violence. Unfortunately, I'm afraid the Drumpf phenomenon is not going to go away quietly.

More
7 years 6 months ago #8986 by kslib72
I'm beginning to see others attempting to slow the violence talk down. His campaign manager is one of the people trying to calm the "rigged election " talk back a little. Hopefully the GOP will FINALLY grow a pair and shut this violence talk down now. If there is only hope for the GOP now is the time for them to act like adults and Americans.

• murphyslaw
  • murphyslaw's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
7 years 6 months ago #8987 by murphyslaw
I certainly agree with both of you.

When one of Trump's supporters assaulted a man who wasn't even protesting but who had a t-shirt saying, "Gays for Trump,"
and then acted as if he had won a championship prize fight, AND was cheered by the crowd, it gave me chills.

To your point, KSLIB, how in the world can Paul Ryan refuse to drop ALL support for the scum who incites his supporters to say, "Paul Ryan S---s?" And, how can any Republican supporting Trump look in the mirror and see a decent human being?

Trump is dangerous. As one who was alive during the Hitler reign, I can say in all seriousness that his tactics are Hitleresque.

More
7 years 6 months ago #8989 by DocBlues
In tonight's debate, Drumpf says he might not accept the results of the election. Shameful. Just shameful.