Message from Dave..... Moderator Approval

Don't panic if your post doesn't appear immediately.

× Politics & News

Still moderated, but the rules are more relaxed. Enter at your own risk!

Looney Tunes!

• murphyslaw
  • murphyslaw's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
7 years 6 months ago #8966 by murphyslaw
What kind of people swallow the garbage he's feeding them? I was not happy with Hillary calling them "a basket of deplorables,"
but every time I watch a few seconds--and that's all I can stand--of his rallies, I become more convinced that they are.

I believe the man belongs in a looney bin with other paranoid schizophrenics!

A couple of other thoughts:

The Prez had perfect comments to a heckler during his rally today. He told him a better way to support his candidate was to knock on doors, hold his own rally, or go to Trump's rally. He didn't insult him or incite the crowd to violence against the man. (Well, maybe one insult was insinuated when he said, "Unless you're getting paid for it. (pause) Everyone has to make a living.)

Last night Rachel got permission from her bosses to show Michelle's entire speech, uninterrupted, commercial-free, on the inappropriate treatment of and attitudes toward women. It spoke well of the respect they have for Rachel and for the subject matter of the speech. Congrats to MSNBC's management.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.