Message from Dave..... Moderator Approval

Don't panic if your post doesn't appear immediately.

× Politics & News

Still moderated, but the rules are more relaxed. Enter at your own risk!

If Trump gets by with this,

• murphyslaw
  • murphyslaw's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
7 years 5 months ago #8942 by murphyslaw
then I think he was correct in saying he could shoot someone on the street without consequences.

Many Republicans are jumping ship, but there are still staunch supporters who continue to call the infamous tape a distraction.
They join Trump in throwing the focus back on the Clintons.

This is not a tape of him as a teenager impressing his buddies with his sexual successes, so I don't buy the locker room explanation.

Rachel Maddow said, and I'm paraphrasing, that this indicative of what our country has become.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Share this page:

More
7 years 5 months ago #8943 by DocBlues
Game over. Stick a fork in Drumpf because he is DONE. No, he won't drop out. No, the RNC won't replace him with Pence, Cruz or anybody else. And, no, this disgusting episode won't change the minds of his diehard supporters. But, his campaign is now dead in the water. Pence, besides saying Drumpf's remarks offended him and that he couldn't defend him, has announced he is leaving the campaign trail. Several dozen prominent republicans are calling for him to drop out of the race and many more, like John McCain, are withdrawing their endorsements. The RNC is no longer going to fund his campaign, which essentially cripples his ground game. Lastly, I think this is going to swing a lot of the remaining undecided voters away from him, and moderate republicans who were going to vote for him while holding their noses may well now vote for HRC, vote for a 3rd party candidate or sit the election out entirely; all of these are bad news for Don the Con.

Nate Sliver's models now give HRC an 81.2% chance of winning -- and this BEFORE any polls taken since the sex tape was released have been included in the analysis. A landslide victory for Clinton of epic proportion could be in the offing.

Game. Set. Match.

• murphyslaw
  • murphyslaw's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
7 years 5 months ago #8945 by murphyslaw
And it couldn't happen to nicer fellow.

This is the political event for the ages. Talk about living in a historical time!