Message from Dave..... Moderator Approval

Don't panic if your post doesn't appear immediately.

× Politics & News

Still moderated, but the rules are more relaxed. Enter at your own risk!

Charles nails it again

• Allen
  • Allen's Avatar Topic Author
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
More
7 years 7 months ago #8822 by Allen
Like Doc said, when Charles is right, he's right.

Western Journalism

It’s worth remembering that the two presidents Democrats revered more than any other before Barack Obama became their idolatrous messiah were John F. Kennedy and Franklin D. Roosevelt, both men who engaged in repeated, calculated lies to the country about their health. It wasn’t until after their deaths that their frail and compromised conditions became public knowledge.

Democrats have a documented history of lying about presidential candidates. The Clintons have a documented history of lying about almost everything.

And as to the people around them? Krauthammer hit the nail on the head: “Incapable of telling the truth"

"When you open your heart to patriotism, there is no room for prejudice." President Trump

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Share this page:

More
7 years 7 months ago #8824 by murphyslaw
After reading the article and also the egregious comments below it, I felt the need to bathe. And then I felt the need to bathe again.
I've watched enough Fox News to feel that I was subjected to a month's worth of its programming with just that 10-minute read.

Perhaps the experience made me an expert on Fox News?

• Allen
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
More
7 years 7 months ago #8826 by Allen
Perhaps facts you can't accept make you feel dirty?

Murphyslaw said:

"After reading the article and also the egregious comments below it..."

The "comments below" were from the Western Journalism article I linked..

"When you open your heart to patriotism, there is no room for prejudice." President Trump

More
7 years 7 months ago #8827 by murphyslaw
Perhaps you accept such comments without questioning their veracity as long as they originate with an ultra conservative source?

It has been proven that JFK, his family members, and his supporters, did lie about his symptoms of Addison's disease.

However, FDR's paralytic condition was well known before and during his presidency, but he was careful never to be seen using a wheelchair in public. With more than a little trepidation, I admit to being alive during one of his many presidential terms. Although there were no 24-hour news reports then, he appeared in a great many newsreels in movie theaters, and there was no secret that the man had suffered from polio and had to wear heavy braces to walk for even short distances.

As to Hillary's health, every time she has been accused of a lying, covering up, etc,, her answers are rarely, if ever,believed. If the far right doesn't like her answer or the results of an inquiry/investigation, they just find another way to question her. (Just like they do with any law or order or decree with which they disagree.) The Charles admitted that her health might be fine while at the same time casting aspersions on her.

More
7 years 7 months ago #8829 by DocBlues
It's telling that the conservatives are totally silent about St. Raygun governing with Alzheimer's.

More
7 years 7 months ago #8830 by murphyslaw
I had forgotten about that! The Saint wasn't so saintly after all. (Not that we needed proof!)

I've been thinking of a parody of how the Tea Partiers react to anything that doesn't go their way.

To me, it's like a sports team that will never accept that it lost. The score means nothing to the coach, and any penalties received during the game were undeserved and loudly disputed. So the team just plays on and on, ignoring the fact that it's opponent has left the arena.
The coach accuses every ESPN and other sports news programs of lying. He brings endless lawsuits and perpetuates investigations against the League, it's governing figures, the referees, and even brings a class action suit against the opponent's crowd for excessive cheering. Because Fox News presents nothing but favorable reports of these claims, the fans of the team get on board and publicly proclaim their support and are all willing to testify. It never ends.

More
7 years 7 months ago #8831 by kslib72
Once again..just where are Trump's test results?

More
7 years 7 months ago #8832 by murphyslaw
Oh, well, that's different of course.

• Allen
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
More
7 years 7 months ago #8835 by Allen
My goodness you Libbies go off the deep end! The post was about LYING. Charles has repeatedly said that Hillary "Lies about Lying." Charles nailed it! Sure Charles was talking about how all Democrats love to lie, but this was mainly about Hillary's lies.

As to your trying to dodge the real and current issue of Hillary, you bring up Reagan. He did not lie about his disease as he did not have it until 6 years after he left the WH. President Reagan was diagnosed 6 years after he left office. Saying he lied about it is just your way of justifying Hillary's lies.

ABC News

From the Article:

Ron Reagan's half-brother, Michael Reagan, has publicly rejected the notion that their father had symptoms of Alzheimer's during his tenure as president. "Look what he accomplished in the last four years of his presidency: Reykjavik, START agreements, all the things he accomplished. The speech at the Berlin Wall in 1987 on June 12th," Michael Reagan said in an interview on CBS' "The Early Show." "Someone with dementia does not accomplish all of those things."

• Allen
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
More
7 years 7 months ago #8836 by Allen
LOL.....Because Fox News presents nothing but favorable reports of these claims, the fans of the team get on board and publicly proclaim their support and are all willing to testify. It never ends.

Sounds like another Leftie claiming to be an expert on Fox News. I WISH they were more favorable to Conservatives!
All of them, with the exception of Sean Hannity and a couple other zealots, cover for Hillary and question the Donald at every turn. You really should tune in sometime. You would be amazed. :(

• Allen
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
More
7 years 7 months ago #8837 by Allen
Murphyslaw said: Perhaps you accept such comments without questioning their veracity as long as they originate with an ultra conservative source?

Hey! Doc started this by posting from an ultra conservative source. CHARLES.

Surely you can see that Hillary lies. Why are you trying to blame others (Republicans) for her continued prevaricating?

More
7 years 7 months ago #8841 by murphyslaw
Blaming the Republicans? I don't know how you got that idea from my post about a sports team. I would try to explain it, but I ran out of crayons. :P

More
7 years 7 months ago #8842 by kslib72
LOL what a load of bs. Reagan showed signs of Alzheimers for 2 years before he FINALLY left office. He stood at press conferences and couldn't remember where he was or what he was speaking about. All of his staff should have been fired and held to task for putting our country is danger because of St. Ronnie.