Message from Dave..... Moderator Approval

Don't panic if your post doesn't appear immediately.

× Politics & News

Still moderated, but the rules are more relaxed. Enter at your own risk!

Krauthammer on Trump

• DocBlues
  • DocBlues's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
7 years 7 months ago #8792 by DocBlues
I hate to say it, but when he's right, he's right. Enjoy, my regressive friends!
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: kslib72

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Share this page:

More
7 years 7 months ago #8813 by Allen
You post this for your "regressive friends". Are you referring to Boulder and Allen? First of all, I'm surprised by the "friends" reference. You certainly don't talk to either of us as if we are "friends". Secondly, do you think this is anything of surprise to us? We both watch Fox News and are aware that Charles does not like Donald Trump. He makes these types of comments all the time about The Donald. There are others on Fox who don't like Trump. Brit Hume and Megan Kelly don't like him either and it shows.

Once again, someone who doesn't watch Fox News thinks they are an expert on the channel.

"When you open your heart to patriotism, there is no room for prejudice." President Trump

More
7 years 7 months ago - 7 years 7 months ago #8814 by murphyslaw
I must have missed something, because it's not apparent to me that Doc's post alluded in any way to his being an expert on FN.

Have you ever posted a quote with which you agreed from Rachel Maddow? (I'm well aware you don't like her.) If you did, I wouldn't assume you claimed to be an expert on ESPN.
Last Edit: 7 years 7 months ago by murphyslaw. Reason: left out important point

• DocBlues
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
7 years 7 months ago #8815 by DocBlues
You're right: I didn't claim to be an expert on FN. In fact, their name doesn't appear anywhere in my post, including the meme. I thought the folks who post Krauthammer on this board with "Charles NAILED it!" and "Charles is spot on!" would be interested in hearing what their hero had to say about Don the Con. I guess Allen didn't appreciate me sharing. B)

More
7 years 7 months ago #8816 by murphyslaw
LOL--I guess not. One never knows what method of interpretation will be used with our posts. It does make things interesting.
Confusing, baffling, and ridiculous, but always interesting.

More
7 years 7 months ago #8818 by Allen
"You're right: I didn't claim to be an expert on FN."

As many times as you post about Fox, you give the impression that you think you are an expert on Fox.

"I guess Allen didn't appreciate me sharing."

What "method of interpretation" did you use to come to that conclusion? I did not say I didn't appreciate you sharing. Do you see how that works? I mistook your continuous spouting off about Fox News that you were apparently an expert. You incorrectly interpreted that I didn't appreciate your humor.

You would be correct that I am interested in hearing what Charles says about the Donald. I normally watch Fox every afternoon when Charles is on, but I have heard all of this from him before you posted it.

"When you open your heart to patriotism, there is no room for prejudice." President Trump

• DocBlues
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
7 years 7 months ago #8820 by DocBlues
To repeat, I did not claim to be an expert on FN in my post. In fact, I have never claimed to be an expert on FN. Again, there is no reference to FN in my post or in the meme I posted. Not one. None. Zilch. The Krauthammer quote was not even from FN, but from an op-ed piece he wrote in the Washington Post.

The negative, sarcastic tone of your post suggested to me that you didn't appreciate my sharing this quote. Had you appreciated it, you might have said "thanks."

With respect to the meme, "Charles nailed it." :lol:
The following user(s) said Thank You: murphyslaw

More
7 years 7 months ago #8821 by Allen
Like I said, "I mistook your continuous spouting off about Fox News that you were apparently an expert." From now on, when I see a post from you concerning Fox News, I will remember that you admitted you don't know what you are talking about when it comes to Fox News. (Not that I didn't know that already! :))

I apologize if my tone seemed negative or sarcastic. It was not my intent. Not sure what your method of interpretation was when reading my post. I thought I was being honest. You don't treat us as if we are "friends" and we have heard Charles say these things concerning Trump. Nothing new here. But thank you for posting!

You are right! Charles nailed it as he usually does.

• DocBlues
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
7 years 7 months ago #8828 by DocBlues
You're putting words in my mouth, Allen. I did NOT say I don't know anything about FN. For the umpteenth time, I said I wasn't an expert on FN. Actually, one doesn't need to be an "expert" to know pretty much everything there is to know about FN.

My "continuous spouting off about Fox News?" What an asinine statement.