Message from Dave..... Moderator Approval

Don't panic if your post doesn't appear immediately.

× Politics & News

Still moderated, but the rules are more relaxed. Enter at your own risk!

Emails--again.

• murphyslaw
  • murphyslaw's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
7 years 7 months ago #8736 by murphyslaw
I have no opinion, good or bad, of Matt Lauer; however, my opinion is that the endless (gag) questions about Hillary's emails could have been relegated to the debates instead of tonight's program. Just my opinion. I am much more interested in how each candidate proposes to keep us as safe as possible in this world of constant danger and violence.

I was impressed, though, with the ovation given when she was introduced.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Share this page:

More
7 years 7 months ago #8740 by Allen
I agree you don't care about Hillary's emails, nor do I. You will vote for her no matter what her crimes are--even though President Obama and the Justice Department forced the FBI to not charge her. I will not vote for her no matter if she is cleared for her crimes or not. I think the FBI not charging Hillary shows the everyone what absolute corruption there is in government. Most people are either smart enough to figure out she got a pass. FBI director blasted Hillary for her carelessness with national security information. Who knows if that information got into the wrong hands? We don't right now. Like I said, it doesn't matter to you or I that Hillary acid washed her emails about yoga, wedding plans and chit chats with Bill. Can you imagine how stupid the Republicans would look if Hillary could have released those boring emails?. Hillary lost an opportunity when she used Bleach Bit to get rid of her boring proof. That would have been powerful evidence to the world. Oh well, like I said....you and I don't care, but the people who will decide this presidency may care--the Independents and the undecided. It doesn't matter if Hillary got a standing ovation at an NBC event. It doesn't matter if Trump gets standing ovations at his rallies. What does matter is how the Independents view each of them. Time will tell.

"When you open your heart to patriotism, there is no room for prejudice." President Trump

More
7 years 7 months ago #8743 by DocBlues
HRC has never been charged, let alone convicted of a any crime. None. Zilch. Your insistence to the contrary only makes you look foolish. When things don't agree with your world view, you say it's a conspiracy.
The following user(s) said Thank You: murphyslaw

More
7 years 7 months ago #8744 by Allen
"HRC has never been charged, let alone convicted of a any crime. None. Zilch."

I acknowledged in my post that Hillary has never been charged with any crime.

"Your insistence to the contrary only makes you look foolish."

And I think you look foolish when you keep defending her and point out she has not been charged or convicted of any crime. OJ was never convicted of Nicole's murder. Does that mean he didn't do it? As I said, you will vote for Hillary despite what she has or has not done. I will not vote for Hillary, despite what she has or has not done. The independents will decide if either Hillary or Trump becomes the next President.

"When you open your heart to patriotism, there is no room for prejudice." President Trump

More
7 years 7 months ago #8752 by DocBlues
OJ was, in fact, found culpable in Nicole's death in a civil suit. Remember that?

More
7 years 7 months ago #8753 by Allen
Yes, I do remember OJ lost in a Civil Court. And the same evidence was overwhelming in the criminal trial too. The high dollar "dream team" and the bumbling District Attorney's office in LA made sure OJ was found "not guilty". I think the racist Furman maybe did plant the other glove at OJ's house, but it wasn't really necessary to prove OJ's guilt. Intelligent Americans--even OJ's best friend--knew he was guilty after hearing all the evidence.

Our FBI Director, the Justice Department, the bumbling Republicans and President Obama is Hillary's "dream team". If she were a Republican, I would be pi$$ed that she got away with a crime. She should not be above the law. But she is. People who committed similar crimes as Hillary have served jail times or are currently in jail. I better shut up about this. People who speak against Hillary are found mysteriously dead. Basketball season is coming up soon and I don't want to mysteriously die before then! ;)