Message from Dave..... Moderator Approval

Don't panic if your post doesn't appear immediately.

× Politics & News

Still moderated, but the rules are more relaxed. Enter at your own risk!

Lies about Trump

• Allen
  • Allen's Avatar Topic Author
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
More
7 years 8 months ago #8640 by Allen

"When you open your heart to patriotism, there is no room for prejudice." President Trump

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Share this page:

More
7 years 8 months ago #8641 by kslib72
Oh my I'm laughing my drink right out of my nose after reading this nonsense.

1. If he's soooooo rich as he likes to tell everyone...show us your tax returns? Something smells fishy.
2. He's not declared personal bankruptcy so he's still a good business person. Yep...he doesn't pay his workers, cheats his suppliers out of who knows how many millions, has liens out the wahhoo and then turns around and declares bankruptcy thru his businesses. I think dividing 250 to 400 million by 4 isn't exactly "doing it yourself.
3. Yes he meant all Mexicans...until he figured out that he might need their votes. He's a racist and a bigot.
4. Saying that he preferred people that didn't get captured during war was a S#$TTY thing to say.
5. Who honestly cares how many under educated morons attend his rally?
6...The campaign leaders announced last night that someone would be traveling with Trump from now on to control his mouth. Babysitting at a new level.
7. So only 1/3 of NEVADA Hispanics support. Far cry from national rates.
8. Who gives a damn? O'Donnell should have kept quiet.
9. DefermentS....not one but several. I guess going to a boys military school is almost like serving......
10. 63% said they wanted to see better border control. Not even close to saying they wanted that dumbass wall.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.