Message from Dave..... Moderator Approval

Don't panic if your post doesn't appear immediately.

× Politics & News

Still moderated, but the rules are more relaxed. Enter at your own risk!

You right wingers are just no fun at all.

• kslib72
  • kslib72's Avatar Topic Author
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
More
7 years 8 months ago #8594 by kslib72
Boulder and Allen make ridiculous statements, get me and others to respond and then go hide. Geez.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Share this page:

More
7 years 8 months ago #8598 by Allen
Why do you have to label and stereotype others who don't march to the same drum you do? I consider being called "right winger"an offensive, derogatory statement. It is not politically correct and borders on being hurtful. How would you like it if I labeled those on the left as "LIBERAL LOONS"??? I am a Conservative with some progressive ideas also.

As to the "hiding" comment, I have actually been living. Working, buying groceries, paying bills, laundry and other mundane duties of life. I will be heading out to the plant I work at now for some OT duties on payroll. I won't be hiding, I will be working towards paying the 1,500 colleagues who have earned a paycheck this past week!

And you say I make "ridiculous statements"? Geez indeed.

"When you open your heart to patriotism, there is no room for prejudice." President Trump

More
7 years 8 months ago #8599 by murphyslaw
I definitely am a left winger, and I don't consider the term derogatory at all. I goofuloogled "right winger" and most sites explained the differences between left and right winger. Basically, the two terms could be interchanged with liberal and conservative. Only one mentioned the word, "derogatory," explaining that Americans consider the terms a bit more so than Europeans do. (And by the way, "loon"
and "winger" are not synonymous.

What makes "right winger" so offensive to you?

• kslib72
  • kslib72's Avatar Topic Author
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
More
7 years 8 months ago #8603 by kslib72
Wow you hold a job and do mundane duties of life! You're a freak of nature or maybe just another person. You should run for POTUS.