Message from Dave..... Moderator Approval

Don't panic if your post doesn't appear immediately.

× Politics & News

Still moderated, but the rules are more relaxed. Enter at your own risk!

Woefully unqualified

• Allen
  • Allen's Avatar Topic Author
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
More
7 years 8 months ago #8571 by Allen
My goodness President Obama is arrogant. Was he qualified to become President? He was a community organizer and a Senator for a few months. Donald Trump is a life time business owner who created hundreds of thousands of jobs. It seems as if no one is really prepared to become president. Surround yourself with advisors and jump in and get started.

I don't know, but I think his comments will anger a lot of Republicans. He is trying to take away our free will to vote for whom we would like. The left will no doubt love his comments, but they didn't set well with me.

"When you open your heart to patriotism, there is no room for prejudice." President Trump

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Share this page:

More
7 years 8 months ago #8572 by boulderhawk
It irritated the heck out of me too, Allen. Imagine if W. would have said something like that about BHO, while he was still president. Of course, he would have been accused of being a racist.

Allen, what did you think of An Open Letter to Mr. Khizr Khan that I posted? He sure nailed how I feel about that immigration situation.

• Allen
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
More
7 years 8 months ago #8574 by Allen
I really enjoyed and agreed with the open letter to Mr. Khan that you posted. I thought for sure I had replied. I don't think I'm totally familiar with this board yet.

"When you open your heart to patriotism, there is no room for prejudice." President Trump
The following user(s) said Thank You: boulderhawk

More
7 years 8 months ago #8578 by kslib72
Uh oh....Bush refuses to support Trump and today several high ranking republicans said enough of this stooge. Even Barbara Bush said no to Trump. Must just break your tiny old heart.

A community organizer, a highly educated attorney and US Senator....hmmmm vs a spoiled, military dodging, racist, crook....not even close.
The following user(s) said Thank You: murphyslaw

More
7 years 8 months ago #8583 by kslib72
former President George W. Bush delivered an incisive critique of his policies of “isolationism, nativism and protectionism” at a private fundraiser in Cincinnati on Tuesday for Ohio Sen. Rob Portman, according to four people who attended..

My goodness President Bush is arrogant!

• Allen
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
More
7 years 8 months ago #8597 by Allen
A community organizer, a highly educated attorney and US Senator....hmmmm vs a spoiled, military dodging, racist, crook....not even close.

Spoiled....so is BHO, military dodging....so is BHO, racist....so is BHO, crook......so is BHO.

Donald Trump was more than a community organizer.....he is a community builder of one of the largest in the US, he is highly educated also and a brilliant businessman. He funded his campaign---not off the backs of the working middle class.

You're right.....not even close. Trump is more qualified than BHO.

More
7 years 8 months ago #8601 by kslib72
Obama is spoiled? Example please. Military dodging? Example please. Racist...hahaha . Crook..example.

Trump is not highly educated and he's a huge failure as a business man. He's known and in fact is being sued by a few thousand people for not being paid for the work that they did for him. But if cheating your employees is brilliant then I guess he is. If he's such a great business person, then why not release his taxes and prove it? Lady you're supporting and defending a racist, a bigot, a misogynist, an anti Semitic xenophobic , lying, hateful, sad excuse for an American. Congratulations you've joined the bottom feeders.
The following user(s) said Thank You: murphyslaw

More
7 years 8 months ago #8602 by kslib72
Does it pain you knowing that Bush is arrogant too?

• Allen
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
More
7 years 8 months ago #8604 by Allen
So you can post your opinions but you demand "examples" for my opinions? I don't understand why you have to quickly jump to the personal attacks against those who disagree with you. I'm a bottom feeder now? I don't think so. Your opinion of me is not accurate.

Apparently, you don't fully understand the meaning of the word racism. Just because you love BHO, does not mean that he is as great as you think. It appears to me that BHO feels that blacks are superior to whites. I am basing my opinion on his actions and statements he has made the past 7 1/2 years. Apparently, you do not agree that BHO's actions and words indicate he thinks blacks are superior to whites. It's a free country and you have a mind to think how you like. I guess love really is blind. We all thought race relations would get better under a half black president. Wow. We were all wrong. It's worse than ever. So sad because I think he really could have helped if he didn't have such distain for whites.

rac·ism.

NOUN

1.prejudice, discrimination, or antagonism directed against someone of a different race based on the belief that one's own race is superior:

• Allen
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
More
7 years 8 months ago #8605 by Allen
LOL......no way is Bush arrogant. Have you ever even listened to him speak? He makes fun of himself. There is no way that anyone who uses words such as FIXIN' could even pass as arrogant.

More
7 years 8 months ago #8606 by murphyslaw
Deja vu all over again, Allen. This is definitely not the first time you've said very derogatory things about President Obama--and others-- and then when called on it have declared that you were just stating your "opinions." If they are your opinions, it would be preferable for you to say so rather than present them as facts. (The last time I called you out on this, you got very sarcastic and made a huge point of saying in every post that your comments were your opinions.)

Kslib's statements about Trump can be backed up and therefore are not her opinions.

I'm a bit tired of your saying we "love" Obama. As for me, I admire many of his qualities, but love isn't in the equation the way you seem to indicate that it is. Do you love George W.? Do you love Trump? How about Ted Cruz, Paul Ryan, Mitch McConnell, etc., etc.? I don't love Hillary, but I respect her accomplishments and her apparent dedication to human rights, among her other qualities.

Years ago when I lived in and traveled through the wilds of Southwestern Kansas, I saw the most vile, vulgar caricatures of Hillary Clinton posted in public places (furniture stores, restaurants, and service stations to name a few) where I believed they did NOT belong. She has been the target of hate ever since she came into the public's eye, yet she prevails. I admire her and the ideas she
presents. There is nothing wrong with that.

As for Bush, I think it shows a lack of culture and decorum for him to say "Fixin," not a lack of arrogance.

More
7 years 8 months ago #8607 by kslib72
Bush's quote attacks Trump's ability to be POTUS. Now answer that please instead of your never ending dodging of the issues.

More
7 years 8 months ago #8608 by kslib72
Congratulations you can read a dictionary. You have no idea on how to use that information correctly, but boy you pass the 2nd grade.
Once again you CANNOT give examples on your ridiculous statements. I can give you plenty on Trump. I don't understand racism....you don't even know my race. I've read your nonsense for a few years now and if ever someone is a racist, it's you. You cannot support the republicans that you have and not be a racist. I don't care about your 2 black friends. Never in my life would I support a person , much less a candidate that says the horrible things Trump has said and supported.

• Allen
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
More
7 years 8 months ago #8609 by Allen
Just so you know........ Call me a racist and the conversation is over. Period. I owe you nothing and that is what you will receive from me. Nothing. If you want to apologize for calling me a racist, I may considering conversing with you again. Until then.....we are finished.

More
7 years 8 months ago #8612 by murphyslaw
If the definition of racist could be found in the dictionary, I wonder why the difference between fact and opinion couldn't be located also.

As to racism and prejudice in general, I'm always suspicious of people who defend themselves by citing how many black, gay, liberal, etc., etc. friends they have. (Sound familiar?) A more effective defense, I think, would be to explain the reasons one should NOT be intolerant of other races, creeds, gender orientation, and so forth, and to refuse affiliation and association with anyone who displays such intolerance.

More
7 years 8 months ago #8613 by kslib72
Then defend Trump..the person that you are supporting for POTUS. Go ahead I dare you. He certainly has built his campaign on racism. Mexicans are rapists and murderers, Muslims are terrorists, blacks are not allowed at his rally (those that aren't dressed in suits and set ups). Angry, opinionated women are on their periods. Please defend him and how you support him and then maybe I'll change my mind. I wonder how those black KU players would feel knowing that you support a man that welcomes endorsements from David Duke and the KKK.