Message from Dave..... Moderator Approval

Don't panic if your post doesn't appear immediately.

× Politics & News

Still moderated, but the rules are more relaxed. Enter at your own risk!

I just have to say this...

More
7 years 8 months ago #8559 by Kong
I know those on the left love Hillary. Those on the right hate her. Those on the right seem to be okay with Trump. Those on the left hate him.

I find both of them be horrible, despicable people. The fact that America is presented with these two people as the best option either party has to offer is one of the saddest moments this country has ever witnessed.

Neither is worthy of any American's vote, in my opinion.

It appears that both parties have done their best to polish their turds. Now we will have to sit through this horrible election year with people on both sides pointing at the other as if they are lepers and ignoring their own disease ridden candidate. To try to defend either of these two people is laughable, again in my opinion.

Fire away, I shall now go back to ignoring this board. Jut had to get that out of my system.

Visualize Whirled Peas

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.