Message from Dave..... Moderator Approval

Don't panic if your post doesn't appear immediately.

× Politics & News

Still moderated, but the rules are more relaxed. Enter at your own risk!

Flash!

• murphyslaw
  • murphyslaw's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
7 years 8 months ago #8544 by murphyslaw
My LSN just communicated to me that no country past or present wants Bush tried for war crimes. As always, knowing that he has a propensity for lying, I automatically believed the opposite.

Since you know how to navigate derfloogengoogle, Allen, perhaps you want to pursue the truth of that topic.

Is a war criminal basically a murderer? Back to my two cups and a string--perhaps my LSN knows the answer. Darn! The line is busy.
I'll try again later.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Share this page:

More
7 years 8 months ago - 7 years 8 months ago #8545 by Allen
How did you know I am a descendant of Swedish immigrants? I know exactly what derfloogengoogle is!

It is confirmed. Your neighbor is a liar. Bush has already been tried for war crimes in another country. Other countries may also want to try him in the future.

From Bing...

Dictionary.com defines war crimes as:

"Crimes against humanity include the deportation, enslavement, persecution, and extermination of certain peoples based on their race, religion, ethnic origin, or some other identifiable characteristic. This category of war crimes was created almost entirely from the catalog of atrocities committed by the Nazi regime in World War II. Although other regimes have since committed horrors of their own, the Nazis established the standard by which the wartime misconduct of all subsequent regimes is now measured."

In answer to your question. "Is a war criminal basically a murderer?" The answer is NO. If you will recall, no one died as a result of any war crimes you feel President Bush may have committed, such as torture. Killary voted for the Iraq war also. I think Killary is a war criminal since she didn't help the Ambassadors when they asked repeatedly for help. They were under attack and being tortured for over 7 hours while she ignored their pleas. But then again at this point......"what difference does it make?"

"When you open your heart to patriotism, there is no room for prejudice." President Trump
Last Edit: 7 years 8 months ago by Allen. Reason: spelling error

• murphyslaw
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
7 years 8 months ago #8546 by murphyslaw
Most Democrats voted for the war, so singling out Hillary isn't much of an indictment of her. (I believe ALL the Republicans voted for it.)

No one died as a result of the war crimes he DID commit? Besides the thousands of our own troops killed and maimed, there were thousands of innocents who suffered the same fate. Are you still buying the-war-was-necessary-and-justified theory? Obviously you have not read evidence--documented and proven--by Michael Moore and Rachel Maddow, to name only two sources.

Talk about wearing blinders! Even in the face of facts, and not just from derfloogengoogle, are you still convinced the Bush did the right thing by taking us into a senseless war? In my opinion he is the most evil, conscienceless person ever to occupy the Oval Office. (My SLN believes he was wonderful.)

More
7 years 8 months ago #8547 by Allen
I think that President Bush did what he thought was the right thing to do at the time. I do not think he committed any war crimes. Sending troops to war is not a crime. If it were, you would have to call many other Presidents "war criminals" including Obama.

I am singling Killary out for not helping the ambassadors who pleaded for help for over 7 hours. They endured torture and eventual death. There is factual evidence to support that unfortunate truth. You should be just as outraged, but you aren't. No one went to help these men as there was an election a few weeks ago. A political election. Sadly, nothing else seems quite as important to some than to have "their" (both sides) party in control. Sad indeed.

"When you open your heart to patriotism, there is no room for prejudice." President Trump

• murphyslaw
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
7 years 8 months ago #8548 by murphyslaw
Your mind works in mysterious ways, Allen. I hope your drivers license indicates you are an organ (brain) donor for scientific purposes.

I would donate mine, but the damage is too severe from years of beating my head against the wall.

More
7 years 8 months ago #8550 by Allen
Once again you resort to personal attacks. You do not accept the thoughts of those who think differently than you. You are so noticeably intolerant of anyone who doesn't share your beliefs and ideology. These are my opinions. I have no facts to back up these statements....just your words directed towards me.