Message from Dave..... Moderator Approval

Don't panic if your post doesn't appear immediately.

× Politics & News

Still moderated, but the rules are more relaxed. Enter at your own risk!

7 Million dollars

• murphyslaw
  • murphyslaw's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
7 years 9 months ago #8343 by murphyslaw
for the Benghazi investigative report????? Rachel Maddow said the teapartiers/Republicans were given a blank check--by whom?

The only thing more outrageous, disgusting, and horrendous about this is that the American people let it happen. Democrats finally had a sit in to protest the lack of action on gun control legislation, and it worked, but as a whole, we Americans fuss and complain, and that's about it. (And I don't let myself off the hook.)

It's a good thing that there were courageous women 'way back when who were willing to be degraded, beaten, and jailed to get the right to vote. It's a good thing that so many young people, especially, were courageous enough to stage demonstrations against the Vietnam War. It's a good thing that Martin Luther King inspired so many to take a stand for civil rights, no matter what the cost to their safety--and their lives.

Where has our courage gone?

Lordy, Lordy.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.