Message from Dave..... Moderator Approval

Don't panic if your post doesn't appear immediately.

New OC announced

• HawkErrant
  • HawkErrant's Avatar Topic Author
  • b82, g84 Lift the chorus...
More
4 months 3 weeks ago #31799 by HawkErrant

"Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the earth all one's lifetime." - Mark Twain "Innocents Abroad"
The following user(s) said Thank You: boulderhawk

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Share this page:

More
4 months 3 weeks ago #31801 by Kong
I am not particularly a fan of this hire. (Really hoping I am wrong here)

We did well in developing an offense due to a very imaginative OC. Combining shifts and movement that spread defenses like a spread offense with a style of play of a power pro offense running the ball.

He was just fired from Baylor and if you watched Baylor then you saw they were not particularly imaginative on Offense this year as compared to previous years. If you state that it was due to him not having a lot of talent, then you have to wonder how well he will do at KU as we continue to grow the program with able yet often less talented players.

I like the movement, different formations, creative use of players, unique designed plays, etc. that we are currently running as it maximizes our players potential. I hope Grimes can continue to do the same, but I have my doubts.

Please prove me wrong.

Visualize Whirled Peas
The following user(s) said Thank You: Bayhawk, boulderhawk

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.