Message from Dave..... Moderator Approval

Don't panic if your post doesn't appear immediately.

× Entertainment / Personal

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.

hoshi -- congratulations on retiring...

• HawkErrant
  • HawkErrant's Avatar Topic Author
  • b82, g84 Lift the chorus...
More
7 years 3 months ago #10080 by HawkErrant
... after a great 43 year career of discovery and service to your students, our University and the people of Lawrence and the world! You are a true *star* in name and in deed, a person that we are honored to have among us and have been privileged to know, both here on the board and in the "real" world!:)

Best of luck and a hearty Rock Chalk, Jayhawk! to you and Mrs hoshi, mate!

Rock Chalk Jayhawk KU!

"Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the earth all one's lifetime." - Mark Twain "Innocents Abroad"

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.