Message from Dave..... Moderator Approval

Don't panic if your post doesn't appear immediately.

× Entertainment / Personal

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.

Rude, Agressive and Dangerous Drivers!!

• Freestate69
  • Freestate69's Avatar Topic Author
More
8 years 2 weeks ago #7969 by Freestate69
I was driving down the street today on my way to the store when this guy pulls into my lane RIGHT UNDER MY REAR BUMPER! He was so close I couldn't even see his hood ornament in my rear view mirror. Now I'm thinking, "YOU IDIOT!" There is absolutely no reason for you to be following me so closely. I'm already going 65 in a 45. This ain't NASCAR and we ain't draftin'!" "Oh, and while we're at it, those lights on top of your car just look stupid!"

"Be on your guard. There are older and fouler things than orcs in the deep places of the earth." - Gandalf on passing through Columbia, MO

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Share this page:

More
8 years 2 weeks ago #7984 by Bayhawk
I tailgated a car for quite a while until the middle-aged woman pulled up to a red light. :ohmy:

I jumped out of my car and ran up to the driver's window and showed her my phone screen (the avatar to your left). :woohoo:

It took her a couple of second to realize that I didn't intend her harm so she didn't need to mace me. She looked at the phone screen as she lowered her window and then realized the had a KU Jayhawk license plate frame. ;)

With a BIG smile she said "Right on! Rock Chalk!!" and I returned to my car. :)

I don't suppose the idiot behind you was an alum . . . :dry:

RC

The end is nothing; the road is all.
-- Jules Michelet
The following user(s) said Thank You: Wheatstate Gal

• Wheatstate Gal
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
8 years 1 week ago #7998 by Wheatstate Gal
You kids make me laugh!

• Wheatstate Gal
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
8 years 1 week ago #7999 by Wheatstate Gal
You are a brave man, bay.

I was leaving work the other day and students were trolling the parking lot for a close in space. I knocked on the window of a truck (windows tinted so dark I could not see into the truck) to let the driver know I would be pulling out and leaving a space.........he/she sped off. Not sure WHAT they had done that they felt the need to speed off from this "old woman" with a KU Keychain.

Made me curious to know if I'm particularly scary looking.

HE? Would you and the lovely Mrs HE speed away from me if I tapped on your car window????? :evil: