Message from Dave..... Moderator Approval

Don't panic if your post doesn't appear immediately.

× Rock Chalk Talk: Basketball

Anything pertaining to basketball: college, pro, HS, recruiting, TV coverage

KJ will be back

• HawkErrant
  • HawkErrant's Avatar Topic Author
  • b82, g84 Lift the chorus...
More
1 month 2 days ago - 1 month 2 days ago #32607 by HawkErrant
He just said so.

ROCK CHALK!
KJ Adams
@kj_atx
Never was leaving.
#rockchalk

"Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the earth all one's lifetime." - Mark Twain "Innocents Abroad"
Last Edit: 1 month 2 days ago by HawkErrant.
The following user(s) said Thank You: sasnak, Bayhawk, boulderhawk, Socalhawk, porthawk

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Share this page:

More
1 month 2 days ago #32608 by NotOstertag
I've heard some sour grapes criticism about his shooting and defense, but I love the guy. He went through a LOT this year and never once waivered in his commitment to giving 100% on the court. He loves this program and the fans love him back. Win or lose, KU will always be one of my favorite players. Thrilled that we get to watch his incredible athelticism and passion for another season.

"When I was a freshman, I remember Coach Naismith telling us how important it was to play good defense." - Mitch Lightfoot
The following user(s) said Thank You: HawkErrant, Bayhawk, boulderhawk, porthawk, newtonhawk

More
1 month 2 days ago #32614 by Riverhawk
Well said. No, he is not a classic 4 or 5, but he is and was quite important on this team. His ball handling and passing are often overlooked, and to my way of thinking, he was consistently the best defender. His offense is improving, and his athleticism is off the charts. Delighted he's coming back.
The following user(s) said Thank You: boulderhawk

More
1 month 2 days ago #32616 by hairyhawk
I still stand by my concern that if your 4 can't shoot the 3 it makes you much easier to defend. I am glad KJ is coming back as he does so many things well. I also believe he is capable of shooting from the outside as his form is good on his jumper. I think he takes to heart the thought that if you do not think you are going to make that shot don't take it and he does not have confidence in his outside shot. I believe when he does get that confidence it will up his game significantly.
The following user(s) said Thank You: HawkErrant