Message from Dave..... Moderator Approval

Don't panic if your post doesn't appear immediately.

× Rock Chalk Talk: Basketball

Anything pertaining to basketball: college, pro, HS, recruiting, TV coverage

Kevin McCullar - Out for NCAAT

• LKF_HAWK
  • LKF_HAWK's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
1 month 2 weeks ago #32494 by LKF_HAWK
HCBS just announced that McCullar is out of the NCAAT. Looks like a short run for the Hawks this year.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Bayhawk

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Share this page:

More
1 month 2 weeks ago #32495 by Riverhawk
Yup, and too bad for Kevin. Had a really good year going. I asked this before, but can this really just be a bone bruise? Kevin's tough,..there has to be something else going on, doesn't there? I've been told a bone bruise can be really painful, and I believe that, but still....this has been going on a long time.

• HawkErrant
  • b82, g84 Lift the chorus...
More
1 month 2 weeks ago #32496 by HawkErrant

LKF_HAWK wrote: HCBS just announced that McCullar is out of the NCAAT. Looks like a short run for the Hawks this year.

Darn it, I was hoping to be the first to post about this lousy news so I could start it

SUBJECT; McCullar don’t Dance…

Only way to push thru, with a little humor to dull the pain.

I haven’t been expecting our guys to go far this postseason based on recent performances, but this pretty much drives the nails into the coffin lid.

Sigh…

Just do NOT give up out there, Jayhawks! Please show you are made of better stuff.
Play smart and play hard.

Thanks!

"Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the earth all one's lifetime." - Mark Twain "Innocents Abroad"
The following user(s) said Thank You: Bayhawk

More
1 month 2 weeks ago #32498 by USAF Jayhawk
At least I chose not to drive to SLC. Of all the spots they could have gone that was the closest to me (6hr drive each way). #sigh
The following user(s) said Thank You: LKF_HAWK

• LKF_HAWK
  • LKF_HAWK's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
1 month 2 weeks ago #32499 by LKF_HAWK
Kevin’s season is a microcosm of the team’s season. You feel for the kid whose season ends like this. Hopefully the Hawks fight/give maximum effort in whatever games they have left. No miracles this year, and it likely will be an ugly ending, but maybe easier to stomach than a gut punch OT loss.