Message from Dave..... Moderator Approval

Don't panic if your post doesn't appear immediately.

× Rock Chalk Talk: Basketball

Anything pertaining to basketball: college, pro, HS, recruiting, TV coverage

Recruiting dead period starts today

• HawkErrant
  • HawkErrant's Avatar Topic Author
  • b82, g84 Lift the chorus...
More
11 months 3 weeks ago #30886 by HawkErrant
From Shay Wildeboor 2023-03-30
JayhawkSlant

kansas.forums.rivals.com/threads/thursday-portal-notes.113587/

The dead period starts today and will end on April 6th at noon, I believe. I wouldn’t expect to hear much during the dead period, but if I do hear anything, I’ll be sure to pass it along here.

When the dead period does end, my guess is the staff will start the process of bringing guys in for visits. April 7th could be the start of a big visit weekend, but from what I’ve been told, nothing has been scheduled yet.

Khalif Battle (Temple), Graham Ike (Wyoming), Nicholas Timberlake (Towson), Dayvion McKnight (Western Kentucky), and Jamille Reynolds (Temple) are the guys I’ve heard mentioned most when it comes to visits that first weekend.

Furthermore, I’m guessing the staff would like to get Battle, Ike, and Timberlake on campus as soon as possible, so that will be something to watch moving forward. I’m still in the process of trying to track down a handful of guys, so if I have any luck doing so today or tomorrow, I’ll let you all know.

Being that the dead period has arrived, I don’t expect any new developments in the coming days.[/1]

"Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the earth all one's lifetime." - Mark Twain "Innocents Abroad"
The following user(s) said Thank You: boulderhawk, jaythawk1

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.