Message from Dave..... Moderator Approval

Don't panic if your post doesn't appear immediately.

× Rock Chalk Talk: Basketball

Anything pertaining to basketball: college, pro, HS, recruiting, TV coverage

the future

• big g
  • big g's Avatar Topic Author
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
More
1 year 1 month ago #30771 by big g
while clearly bill would have won yesterday ( 2nd half adjustments on davis, timeouts when ark was making their run, playing kj and udeh with four fouls), im not sure he wouldve beaten uconn next week. not having a real big or a bench are fundamental flaws in march and those flaws were only going to get more obvious even as good as bill was at disguising them. and while way too early to talk abt next year ( and certainly the year after that), to help make us feel better i wld suggest the following. next year will clearly be a rebuilding year as we integrate a terrific recruiting class and further develop our four year players like juan, kj, udeh, etc. BUT the following year self will have his favorite kind of team with lots of experience ( espec at point) with some talented young players sprinkled in. cld be a very special year to look forward to.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.