Message from Dave..... Moderator Approval

Don't panic if your post doesn't appear immediately.

× Rock Chalk Talk: Basketball

Anything pertaining to basketball: college, pro, HS, recruiting, TV coverage

Player confidence - Mr. KJ Adams

• porthawk
  • porthawk's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
1 year 3 months ago - 1 year 3 months ago #30072 by porthawk
While Dajuan continues to come into his own as all facets of his game improve and clearly is building more confidence. I can't help but also think of KJ Adams and how his confidence levels are rising -- and quickly and highly (i.e. hockey-stick like)..

If there was a visual on each player that showed how confident they were playing/feeling/etc., KJ would be have a glowing, neon colored forcefield encasing him. It would be several layers thick and have a vibrating/undulating motion to it. At least that's what I envision.

Man, and with that confidence what energy and ferocity is accompanying it. And it's coming with major increased production...yes with more of the dunks and blocks.he's exhibited already during the year, but he's added other weapons such as short jumpers, runners in the lane, balletic footwork footwork in the post, not mention some highly improved and accurate free throw shooting! And the exuberance and passion he is playing with - his body language is just exuding oozing that overall confidence -- that is rising in concert with his that improved skill level! Wow, just wow!

Don't know what the ceiling might be on this continued trajectory, but I hope it goes as high as possible! (obviously :))

He's just been so fun to watch!
Last Edit: 1 year 3 months ago by porthawk.
The following user(s) said Thank You: HawkErrant, hairyhawk, boulderhawk, newtonhawk, jaythawk1

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.