Message from Dave..... Moderator Approval

Don't panic if your post doesn't appear immediately.

× Rock Chalk Talk: Basketball

Anything pertaining to basketball: college, pro, HS, recruiting, TV coverage

Halftime PPP -wow!

• CorpusJayhawk
  • CorpusJayhawk's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
1 year 4 months ago #29926 by CorpusJayhawk
IU 29 points on 38 possessions for a PPP of 0.763 Unbelievably great defense.
KU 44 points on 38 possessions for a PPP of 1.158. Pretty dadgum good offense considering the level of competition.

This team is on a roll. 5 great half’s of basketball in a row. We look like a Final Four team right now.

Don't worry about the mules, just load the wagon!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: HawkErrant, hairyhawk, Bayhawk, boulderhawk, newtonhawk, jaythawk1

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Share this page:

• hairyhawk
  • Away
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
1 year 4 months ago #29927 by hairyhawk
As you said the team is playing really good right now. The hawks defense is really tough. I thought Bobby P. looked good off the bench. I think I underestimate K,J. Adams because he doesn't take the 12 to 15 foot jump shot. He is very active and a real force around the rim. I think Jalen W. didn't play up to his normal self and part of it was he had several drive attempts blocked. It is always good when you win the rebounding battle.
The following user(s) said Thank You: HawkErrant, Bayhawk, boulderhawk, jaythawk1

More
1 year 4 months ago #29932 by porthawk
I feel like KJ Adams is going to become a better version of Jamari Traylor (and that's not a dig at all to Jamari). Just popped into my head after you made your comment, hairy.
The following user(s) said Thank You: HawkErrant