Message from Dave..... Moderator Approval

Don't panic if your post doesn't appear immediately.

× Rock Chalk Talk: Basketball

Anything pertaining to basketball: college, pro, HS, recruiting, TV coverage

Nice Win V Pirates

• hairyhawk
  • hairyhawk's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
1 year 4 months ago #29853 by hairyhawk
A few thoughts from the sofa about the game. I really liked the balanced scoring. 6 players in double figures plus another with 6 points is nice. I agree with the observation of too many fouls from our 5 position but I think that is a function of the youth of that position and the style of the Pirates. I think this extended practice time can help this team get better. I was very impressed that Gradey Dick did not let his early game shooting woes negatively affect his overall game. When Kevin McCullar makes 3s this team is really tough to defend. I think KJ Adams is going to be too quick for a lot of the 5s he faces. Whether they will be too tall for him is yet to be determined.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Bayhawk, jaythawk1

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.