Message from Dave..... Moderator Approval

Don't panic if your post doesn't appear immediately.

× Rock Chalk Talk: Basketball

Anything pertaining to basketball: college, pro, HS, recruiting, TV coverage

Bedore article: Big rotation trimmed to 4

• Wheatstate Gal
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
8 years 2 months ago #2740 by Wheatstate Gal
You wouldn't be sending me to the Russian front to check out those Russian girls always looking for dates when you log in, would you???

:silly:

I'd never do that to the lovely Mrs Bay.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 2 months ago #2743 by Senex68
I have no information, inside or otherwise. If I was betting, I'd wager he stays. But there is so much going on that is inexplicable, by nature I look for reasons. And the reason that seems to me to make the most sense is that Self is mentally gone. He's distancing himself from the season, from the team, and from the University, which could be explained by several things, but job changes are very stressful and life altering. It explains this season, but so could the realization that the team just isn't very good, and that regardless of what he does, it won't become very good, so he's emotionally distancing himself. Who knows? I am as baffled as anyone about his behavior and the just plain strange decisions he's making. I always look for answers, but so fair I don't have any. I just have a couple of theories. I think we will know more in a couple of weeks, but it might take until after the NCAAs.

"When you have a ruling class that doesn’t believe in — or even much like — the fundamental values of the nations it rules, things tend to work out poorly.”

Glenn Reynolds

More
8 years 2 months ago - 8 years 2 months ago #2747 by Bayhawk
You're killin' me!!! :-]

BTW: The lovely Russian single women have been replaced by an ad for social security or some such. That hurt . . . :-(

RC

The end is nothing; the road is all.
-- Jules Michelet
Last Edit: 8 years 2 months ago by Bayhawk.