Message from Dave..... Moderator Approval

Don't panic if your post doesn't appear immediately.

× Rock Chalk Talk: Basketball

Anything pertaining to basketball: college, pro, HS, recruiting, TV coverage

Next College Basketball Dynasty

• NotOstertag
  • NotOstertag's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
1 year 10 months ago #29370 by NotOstertag
bookies.com/college-basketball/picks/the...gonzaga-or-villanova

Saw this posted on a UK site where they were lamenting being #4 on the list behind KU, Gonzaga and Villanova.

It's from bookies.com, a gambling site that I'm not really familiar with. Nevertheless, they took a bunch of parameters (coaching experience, future program stability, history, etc) and scored each team on a 1-10 scale in each category as an attempt to predict who was most suited to become the next college hoops "dynasty".

Kansas took the top spot. In the report they mention that KU was favored to win it all in 2020 before the tournament was cancelled, and also mention recruiting, budget, and of course that Bill Self guy.

Pretty meaningless in reality, but it's always good to seek KU topping lists like this, and I'm sure things like this can't hurt from a recruiting standpoint.

"When I was a freshman, I remember Coach Naismith telling us how important it was to play good defense." - Mitch Lightfoot
The following user(s) said Thank You: HawkErrant, hairyhawk, Bayhawk, boulderhawk, porthawk, newtonhawk

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.