Message from Dave..... Moderator Approval

Don't panic if your post doesn't appear immediately.

× Rock Chalk Talk: Basketball

Anything pertaining to basketball: college, pro, HS, recruiting, TV coverage

OT: KU Law School excellence

• HawkErrant
  • HawkErrant's Avatar Topic Author
  • b82, g84 Lift the chorus...
More
1 year 10 months ago #29268 by HawkErrant
Ranked 67th nationally by US News & World Report, KU Law School is ranked much higher where the rubber meets the road.*

LJW: KU Law School ranked No. 2 nationally among public schools for bar exam success
Nationally #11 looking at all law schools.

Well done, Jayhawks!

*Yes, at one point in our lives both my father (post-USAF career) and I (for a short while before I joined the Army to get my GI Bill benefits so I could continue my college education) made our livings working for Kelly Springfield Tire company. Why do you ask?:P

"Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the earth all one's lifetime." - Mark Twain "Innocents Abroad"
The following user(s) said Thank You: hairyhawk, Bayhawk, boulderhawk

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Share this page:

More
1 year 10 months ago #29283 by rainyhawk
Hey HawkErrant. Did you attend KU Law? If so can you say when? I was there from 71-73 (did the fast track with summers). Glad to hear the rankings!
The following user(s) said Thank You: hairyhawk

• HawkErrant
  • HawkErrant's Avatar Topic Author
  • b82, g84 Lift the chorus...
More
1 year 10 months ago - 1 year 10 months ago #29284 by HawkErrant
Rainy, I did not. Finished UG 1980-82, grad school 1982-84. Business UG followed by MBA focusing on Accounting and IT. I worked as a GA in the B School Graduate Programs office while working on my MBA, and Anna (my supervisor then and sometimes now :P) suggested I should do the joint MBA/JD program to get both degrees in one less year. Thought about, decided not to.

I am just quite proud of all good things KU!

"Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the earth all one's lifetime." - Mark Twain "Innocents Abroad"
Last Edit: 1 year 10 months ago by HawkErrant.
The following user(s) said Thank You: rainyhawk