Message from Dave..... Moderator Approval

Don't panic if your post doesn't appear immediately.

× Rock Chalk Talk: Basketball

Anything pertaining to basketball: college, pro, HS, recruiting, TV coverage

Scheierman goes home

• HawkErrant
  • HawkErrant's Avatar Topic Author
  • b82, g84 Lift the chorus...
More
1 year 11 months ago #29256 by HawkErrant
Hot transfer portal entry Baylor Scheierman of South Dakota State is going home to Nebraska — the state, not the school.

Creighton bound, and the Jays look to be AP Top 5 next year and a legitimate NC contender.

JayhawkSlant poster JohnDouglas1 posts that according to the scuttlebutt (internet) KANSAS got involved but backed out after driving up his NIL price. His agent (the same guy who represents Pack) wanted the most money, but he apparently wanted to play at Creighton, who wasn’t offering close to the NIL money he was getting offered.

ESPN: Baylor Scheierman, No. 4 in ESPN's college basketball transfer rankings, commits to Creighton Bluejays

"Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the earth all one's lifetime." - Mark Twain "Innocents Abroad"

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.