Message from Dave..... Moderator Approval

Don't panic if your post doesn't appear immediately.

× Rock Chalk Talk: Basketball

Anything pertaining to basketball: college, pro, HS, recruiting, TV coverage

Sense and Sensibility- aka LKF

• LKF_HAWK
  • LKF_HAWK's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
8 years 3 months ago #2107 by LKF_HAWK
To all my fellow RCBers, in my true heart of hearts, HCBS and KU hoops will yet again be among the best in the nation. My prognostication and confidence is based on past precedence and 11 straight league titles. So what if KU made WVa and Okie State's year, I almost feel like KU deserves a humanitarian medal, have you ever been to Stillwater or Morgantown...these are places where time stands still. KU migh not win its 12th straight league title, nor make it to a 15th Final Four, but no biggie. There is not one college BB program that has a greater historical importance to the game than KU. Not UK, UNC , IU, UCLA or even the greatest crime to men's basketball Puke U can lay claim to the origins of basketball. Rock Chalk Jayhawk, let's BBQ Bevo and make Max's blood boil.

Now saying all this, my unreasonable wish is KU would never lose a game. KU should never lose at AFH that should be a law of Physics.

So i'll be the first to admit that I get negative when our beloved Hawks do not win. However, my intense desire for KU to win every game is based on the truism that KU is origin and home of modem BB, and no university can compete.

Rock Chalk Jayhawk- Bevo BBQ on a stick and cyclone smoothies should be pimary goals his weekend

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.