Message from Dave..... Moderator Approval

Don't panic if your post doesn't appear immediately.

× Rock Chalk Talk: Basketball

Anything pertaining to basketball: college, pro, HS, recruiting, TV coverage

The Disney Bundle: Disney+, Hulu and ESPN+

• HawkErrant
  • HawkErrant's Avatar Topic Author
  • b82, g84 Lift the chorus...
More
2 years 7 months ago - 2 years 7 months ago #27445 by HawkErrant
(A copy of my reply to Wheatstate Gal on the football board.)

Folks, I'm not shilling for ESPN here -- or at least I'm not getting paid to shill for them -- but I highly recommend getting ESPN+ and watching KUFB and all other things KU Sports-wise that you are interested in at every opportunity over the coming years.

ESPN will be counting eyeballs watching, and eventually that info may end up helping KU in any future conference realignment actions. Like most of you, I do not qualify as a BMD (Big Money Donor), but it is one way that I can contribute to the cause and actually get something back for my $ today.

ESPN+ is included in The Disney Bundle:
Disney+, Hulu and ESPN+ streaming services
Current cost:
$13.99/month for the basic bundle; $6.99 just for ESPN+
Annual subscriptions save 15%.
Cancel at any time.

And with ESPN+ you get ESPN.com Insider access, so everything they publish on line is available for you to read.

Get the Disney Bundle

Here is a review with much more info:
Businessinsider.com: How to get the Disney Plus bundle with ESPN+ and the different versions of Hulu

"Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the earth all one's lifetime." - Mark Twain "Innocents Abroad"
Last Edit: 2 years 7 months ago by HawkErrant.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.