Message from Dave..... Moderator Approval

Don't panic if your post doesn't appear immediately.

× Rock Chalk Talk: Basketball

Anything pertaining to basketball: college, pro, HS, recruiting, TV coverage

Remy Martin commits to Kansas

• CorpusJayhawk
  • CorpusJayhawk's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
2 years 11 months ago - 2 years 11 months ago #27141 by CorpusJayhawk
When Martin announced he was leaving ASU I was torn between him and Wheeler (uGA) as out primary target. I would have been okay with Tyty or Nolan Hickman but if I had my pick I would take Martin or Wheeler. I think Martin is clearly the best for a year. Wheeler would have been a probable 3 year guy so there is that. But now that we landed Martin I am really excited and satisfied. I have done the math and shown it in the past that we have done better with high quality seniors then with phenom freshmen. I think Martin is the best of all options for next year. We have a chance to be really good next year if Wilson comes back especially. I’m more ambivalent on Ochai. I think we have more qualified ways of filling the hole he leaves. KU had the worst offensive team in 35 years this past year. They could potentially have one of the best next year. We’ll see.

Don't worry about the mules, just load the wagon!!
Last Edit: 2 years 11 months ago by CorpusJayhawk.
The following user(s) said Thank You: HawkErrant, Bayhawk, gorillahawk, wardhawk, murphyslaw, KMT

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.