Message from Dave..... Moderator Approval

Don't panic if your post doesn't appear immediately.

× Rock Chalk Talk: Basketball

Anything pertaining to basketball: college, pro, HS, recruiting, TV coverage

Transfers of note to other Big XII schools

• HawkErrant
  • HawkErrant's Avatar Topic Author
  • b82, g84 Lift the chorus...
More
3 years 1 week ago - 3 years 1 week ago #27090 by HawkErrant
Porter Moser and OU pick up the E. Washington boys Jacob and Tanner Groves (yes, those brothers)

Tristan Enaruna is going to play at ISU.
Revenge factor (“Here’s for not really giving me a chance, coach” with every point or great play). And Tyon Grant-Foster to DePaul.

Of course Christian Bishop to tu last week.

I know there’s more, let’s list them all here as we learn of them, and I’ll link this thread to this year’s recruiting thread.

"Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the earth all one's lifetime." - Mark Twain "Innocents Abroad"
Last Edit: 3 years 1 week ago by HawkErrant.
The following user(s) said Thank You: hairyhawk, murphyslaw, jaythawk1

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Share this page:

• HawkErrant
  • HawkErrant's Avatar Topic Author
  • b82, g84 Lift the chorus...
More
3 years 1 week ago #27092 by HawkErrant
Probably should include all KU transfers out since I started this with Tristan, so I added TGF to DePaul

"Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the earth all one's lifetime." - Mark Twain "Innocents Abroad"

More
3 years 1 week ago #27093 by porthawk
I haven't watched this yet, but it looks interesting enough to post :)

====================================
On this week's episode of Basketball Friends with Journal-World Sports Editor Matt Tait & "Rock Chalk Sports Talk" host Nick Schwerdt, former KU point guard Russell Robinson breaks down what that may mean for the sport, for the players, for the coaches and for Kansas.

Included in this episode (with Russell Robinson):
• The 2008 national champion talks about his own thoughts about transferring early in his Kansas career
• He also explains why athletes have more factors to consider today than he did when he played
• Robinson dives into the one area of the transfer portal and immediate eligibility that he thinks could be a negative
• And he also talks a little about East Coast guard and recent KU signee Kyle Cuffe Jr., whose father went to the same high school as Robinson in New York City

www2.kusports.com/weblogs/basketball-fri...ds-russell-robinson/
The following user(s) said Thank You: HawkErrant, Bayhawk, murphyslaw

More
3 years 5 days ago #27099 by bklynhawk