Message from Dave..... Moderator Approval

Don't panic if your post doesn't appear immediately.

× Rock Chalk Talk: Basketball

Anything pertaining to basketball: college, pro, HS, recruiting, TV coverage

Please read

• Sieverling
  • Sieverling's Avatar Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • c'86. Call me Dave
More
8 years 2 months ago - 8 years 2 months ago #1902 by Sieverling
I apologize for getting to this late. My internet was down for about 8 hours. Thanks to people for reporting some recent posts.

I don't mind the bb disagreements, but please let's keep the goading and acrimony off the board.

I used to have it in the rules not to get on posters for typos, bad grammar, or misspellings. I was just too rushed getting the system ready to find the old TOS file. We all make such mistakes, and they aren't necessarily indicative of (personal) character flaws.

But please let's stop the deliberate misspellings in the names of our players or fellow posters. Getting someone's name right is just common courtesy. The reason I ask for a person's name when registering is that I think the anonymity of the internet generally contributes to crappy behavior or worthless content. I aspire for something better here. (It's part of the reason this board will never be as busy as the others, but that's a whole other topic.)

It's ok to politely correct someone for messing up "Brannen" or "Selden." I've screwed up their names too.

Hic manebimus optime
Last Edit: 8 years 2 months ago by Sieverling.
The following user(s) said Thank You: sasnak, Bayhawk, gorillahawk, texkan, JhawkMom, mtnMan, WAJayhawk, Wheatstate Gal

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.