Message from Dave..... Moderator Approval

Don't panic if your post doesn't appear immediately.

× Rock Chalk Talk: Basketball

Anything pertaining to basketball: college, pro, HS, recruiting, TV coverage

Self called the win a "dud game"

• porthawk
  • porthawk's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
8 years 3 months ago #1865 by porthawk
He said the team has played that way since the OU win.

www2.kusports.com/news/2016/jan/16/bill-...ame/?mens_basketball

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Share this page:

More
8 years 3 months ago #1866 by hairyhawk
I would have to agree with HCBS that we have not played really well since the OU game. We have not hit our open shots and not played with the same controlled speed. I am pretty happy we are 2-1 in the last three games considering how we have played.

More
8 years 3 months ago #1867 by CorpusJayhawk
They have played very mediocre basketball since OU. Frank Mason has been in a rare 2 game funk. Selden isn't hitting at quite the pace he was. Brannen Greene is totally unplugged. Svi...well Svi has never hit consistently. Jamari is just Jamari and somehow gets minutes instead of any other big. Perry has actually been the only one who has been more or less normal other than being a little foul prone. Devonte' has been streaky but as per the +/- he doesn't seem to make the team more effective. It is still my opinion that this team will flow based on Frank. We need more than Frank but he is the one guy that if he funks out the team does not function well.

Don't worry about the mules, just load the wagon!!

More
8 years 3 months ago #1869 by murphyslaw
I agree with you that Frank hasn't been at his best lately, but I can't help but wonder if he isn't banged up from all the hard falls he's had. The kid is definitely tough, but a body can take only so much. It's been amazing to see him crash time after time, only to make the majority of his free throws, but being hurt may have shown itself in other areas, even his decision making. Nagging pain can't help but be a factor in his over all play.

Comments from our more knowledgeable posters?

More
8 years 3 months ago #1871 by Bayhawk
Your post seems knowledgeable enough to me,

RC

The end is nothing; the road is all.
-- Jules Michelet
The following user(s) said Thank You: murphyslaw