Message from Dave..... Moderator Approval

Don't panic if your post doesn't appear immediately.

× Rock Chalk Talk: Basketball

Anything pertaining to basketball: college, pro, HS, recruiting, TV coverage

Halftime PPP

• CorpusJayhawk
  • CorpusJayhawk's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
3 years 3 months ago #25992 by CorpusJayhawk
30 possessions each.

KU — 0.967 PPP
TT — 0.867 PPP

Overall a pretty decent 1st half for the Jayhawks. Really good defense overall. TT is great Defensively and it is showing in KU’s shooting %. After being down 9-5 rebounding, we came on strong and finished 20-15. Very nice. Good rebounding and protecting the boards. Bill Self basketball.

Don't worry about the mules, just load the wagon!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: gorillahawk

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Share this page:

More
3 years 3 months ago #25993 by hairyhawk
I thought a few of the block calls TT got were very questionable but making that call real time is almost impossible. I think the game has lived up to the hype. Hopefully the Hawks can find another gear and really turn it up in the 2nd half.

• HawkErrant
  • b82, g84 Lift the chorus...
More
3 years 3 months ago #25999 by HawkErrant

hairyhawk wrote: I thought a few of the block calls TT got were very questionable but making that call real time is almost impossible. I think the game has lived up to the hype. Hopefully the Hawks can find another gear and really turn it up in the 2nd half.

The call against Braun near the end of the game that should have ended in a +1 was not just a bad call, it was a TERRIBLE call. The official was standing right there and he still got it wrong. Even specifically mentioned by Bilas. A real shame as it was one of the few good offensive plays made by Braun tonight.

"Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the earth all one's lifetime." - Mark Twain "Innocents Abroad"