Message from Dave..... Moderator Approval

Don't panic if your post doesn't appear immediately.

× Rock Chalk Talk: Basketball

Anything pertaining to basketball: college, pro, HS, recruiting, TV coverage

Virtual Late Night in the Phog Set for October 23

• gorillahawk
  • gorillahawk's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
3 years 6 months ago - 3 years 6 months ago #25772 by gorillahawk
Virtual Late Night in the Phog Set for October 23

includes story below: Kansas Athletics Announces Border Showdown Rivalry Postponed to 2021-22 Season

More:
< kuathletics.com/virtual-late-night-in-th...-set-for-october-23/ >
Last Edit: 3 years 6 months ago by gorillahawk.
The following user(s) said Thank You: sasnak, Bayhawk, murphyslaw

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Share this page:

• gorillahawk
  • gorillahawk's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
3 years 6 months ago - 3 years 6 months ago #25783 by gorillahawk
guest recruits, etc...

< 247sports.com/college/kansas/Article/KU-...n&utm_campaign=Email >

I enjoy all the little things that happen year round that lay the groundwork and add rich background to each unique season...but will sure be glad when everybody finally returns to the Board with lots of the usual great discussions, analyses, opinions, memories, projections, etc... Rock Chalk Jayhawks...Go KU!!! :)
Last Edit: 3 years 6 months ago by gorillahawk.

More
3 years 6 months ago #25784 by hoshi
Watched part of the scrimmage. Enaruna looked great. Has put on weight and muscle and seemed more confident. Harris looked good at pint guard. His a driver and excellent passer. Gethro will not help this year except to be a body. Wilson looked good at times but Braun could not hit from 3 last night. McCormack looked OK. Not a lot one can take from these scrimmages.

“The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits”. Albert Einstein
The following user(s) said Thank You: gorillahawk

More
3 years 6 months ago #25785 by CorpusJayhawk
Enaruna is an interesting player. Last season he showed signs of transcendent physical skills but fairly consistently demonstrated poor decision making. I thought last season his ceiling was maybe higher than almost anyone on the team but his hurdles were also significant. He is Enaruna the enigma. He could be a player on the outside looking for scant minutes or he could emerge as a key player and perhaps a starter. He truly is an enigma. But for him to find the court in meaningful minutes, he will have to play much smarter and also play with more physicality. I am pleased that he showed signs in the mostly meaningless scrimmage. I would love nothing more than to see Tristan fulfill his high ceiling this season. Players like Marcus, Ochoa, Big Dave and Mitch are known commodities. They certainly can still show growth and improvement but players like Tristan and Jalen have the potential to be real game changers, the other player that has the potential to be a real game changer is Christian. I don’t think he has the upside of Tristan or Jalen but I do think he has good upside and more importantly, he is solid solid solid with a strong base of skills. I am hoping Ramsey Nijam is the magician we need to enable these guys to gain the physical ability that allows them to fulfill their potential.

Don't worry about the mules, just load the wagon!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: gorillahawk