Message from Dave..... Moderator Approval

Don't panic if your post doesn't appear immediately.

× Rock Chalk Talk: Basketball

Anything pertaining to basketball: college, pro, HS, recruiting, TV coverage

Dot done...

More
4 years 1 week ago #25435 by Kong
kuathletics.com/devon-dotson-letter-to-j...I4iulhp3oGdg0x53-IMs

Really enjoyed watching that guy play. Best of luck to him in all of his future endeavors.

Visualize Whirled Peas
The following user(s) said Thank You: HawkErrant, Bayhawk, porthawk, texkan, jaythawk1

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Share this page:

More
4 years 1 week ago #25443 by NotOstertag
Yep. Latest projections have he and Dok going early in the 2nd round. Hope they both make it. It's been a pleasure to watch Dot play. When Frank Mason left, it was hard to believe that Devonte could fill his shoes, but he did nicely. Then Devonte leaves and we handed it off to some freshman named Dotson. Well, guess what, that guy is in the same league as his two predecessors. Congrats to him and best of luck.

Now can we keep the trend rolling with Garrett? I feel pretty good about it.

"When I was a freshman, I remember Coach Naismith telling us how important it was to play good defense." - Mitch Lightfoot
The following user(s) said Thank You: wardhawk

More
4 years 1 week ago #25445 by Illhawk
If feel better about him hiring an agent than most non-lottery early departures.
I still think during workouts he might work his way into the first round. He had a way of taking over games against good teams for critical stretches. I thought he would have one or maybe two monster games in the NCAA that would have raised his stock. Good luck and thank you.

More
4 years 1 week ago - 4 years 1 week ago #25446 by mpeterson44
It's looking like there is a good possibility that there will be no workouts or combines for this years draft. This would eliminate any prospect upping his draft stock. I wonder how this will affect an early entrants decision?

www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/28931467/nba...ed-pre-draft-process

www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/29003613/nba...ospect-workouts-memo
Last Edit: 4 years 1 week ago by mpeterson44.

More
4 years 1 week ago #25447 by mpeterson44
It's looking like there is a good possibility that there will be no workouts or combines for this years draft. This would eliminate any prospect upping his draft stock. I wonder how this will affect an early entrants decision?

www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/28931467/nba...ed-pre-draft-process

www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/29003613/nba...ospect-workouts-memo